Marvel/DC/etc - Comics, Movies & TV
GotG2, maybe. The rest, not so much. More enthused for the King Arthur film, for Reasons.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Nutz
Thor:Ragnarok.
Let's go exploring!
(05-24-2017, 12:29 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: GotG2, maybe.  The rest, not so much.  More enthused for the King Arthur film, for Reasons.

I'm sure the reasons are all about research and not pretty men holding gorgeously big ....... swords.  Tongue
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(05-24-2017, 12:31 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: Thor:Ragnarok.

Thor comes out in November, so I wasn't counting it as part of the geek summer releases. But since you mentioned it. The Geek fall movies are: Bladerunner 2049, Thor: Ragnarok, Justice League and Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(05-24-2017, 12:33 AM)Nutz Wrote: I'm sure the reasons are all about research and not pretty men holding gorgeously big ....... swords.  Tongue

More about the smirking bloke with the bow, tbh. But yes, swords, armour, creepy batshit magic... SpaceAnJL likes. I suspect I shall be sloping off to watch it one lunchtime this week on my creepy lonesome.

Blade Runner, I'm actually cautiously more interested than I thought I might be. StarWars is a no brainer.