Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-28-2014, 11:10 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: LOL! I wonder if he was being sarcastic to her while saying that if not WOW. He really does her check out every so often and is slick enough to not get caught doing it. Did Penny act indifferent towards that comment? XD

Funny how he can initiate all of these nonchalant comments to her but not Amy...

He was yelling at Penny about how she'd come along with her "fancy genitals" and changed Leonard. She was upset but Leonard said it was a compliment.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-28-2014, 11:16 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: He was yelling at Penny about how she'd come along with her "fancy genitals" and changed Leonard. She was upset but Leonard said it was a compliment.

Leonard was right he knows Sheldon well enough to catch on to what is and isn't a compliment from him. By fancy genitals I suppose he meant her experience in the bedroom, he probably had a few incidents of him hearing them go at it on the other side of his room and got the impression that Penny knows what she's doing LOL.
(02-28-2014, 11:27 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: Leonard was right he knows Sheldon well enough to catch on to what is and isn't a compliment from him. By fancy genitals I suppose he meant her experience in the bedroom, he probably had a few incidents of him hearing them go at it on the other side of his room and got the impression that Penny knows what she's doing LOL.

The man has been flashed the Fowler beaver (let me know if that is too offensive, ill change it Tongue), and yet the only thing he references is Penny's assets. Just saying Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
I'm assuming since Sheldon ran a bath for Amy that he HAS seen AFF in all her ...... Um naked glory? So where are all the naked, genital Amy jokes (god, I just threw up in my brain thinking about that)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(03-05-2014, 11:33 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I'm assuming since Sheldon ran a bath for Amy that he HAS seen AFF in all her ...... Um naked glory? So where are all the naked, genital Amy jokes (god, I just threw up in my brain thinking about that)

IKR? He's never made any comments about Amy's looks I mean the guy didn't even bother to protest when Raj said she had no sex appeal. But I don't think he meant 'fancy genitals' literally I believe Sheldon was referring to Penny's amazing bedroom skills, why else would he have bought the noise canceling headphones? Lol.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(03-05-2014, 11:45 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: IKR? He's never made any comments about Amy's looks I mean the guy didn't even bother to protest when Raj said she had no sex appeal. But I don't think he meant 'fancy genitals' literally I believe Sheldon was referring to Penny's amazing bedroom skills, why else would he have bought the noise canceling headphones? Lol.

Doesn't matter if he's talking about her naked body or her bedroom skills, the fact that he won't stop talking about them makes people think it's one of those he protests to much scenarios.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-06-2014, 12:00 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Doesn't matter if he's talking about her naked body or her bedroom skills, the fact that he won't stop talking about them makes people think it's one of those he protests to much scenarios.

Which is what I don't understand. He hasn't shown an aversion to the goodies, just an aversion to the person. I don't get how the masses flip it so it seems like he protests it.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
4.1 - "Which reminds me, you have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigour. Is your womb available for rental?"

Goes to show that Penny doesn't need to be a genius in order to hold Sheldon's kids. Has he ever made a comment about her under garments before too?
(03-27-2014, 11:12 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: 4.1 - "Which reminds me, you have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigour. Is your womb available for rental?"

Goes to show that Penny doesn't need to be a genius in order to hold Sheldon's kids. Has he ever made a comment about her under garments before too?

Hmmm off the top of my noggin, I believe that he said something this season about the amount of panties she owns:

7x01 the Hofstadter Insufficiency

Penny: No. Come on, let’s talk about our lives. Tell me something about you I don’t know.
Sheldon: I own nine pairs of pants.
Penny: Okay, that, that’s a good start, but I was thinking maybe something a little more personal.
Sheldon: I see. I own nine pairs of underpants.
Penny: How about I go first?
Sheldon: But I don’t want to know how many underpants you own. Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, I’d say it’s a thousand.

then, hmmm there was the Hello, Hello Kitty moment, although it was to her shorts as opposed to her actual panties (unless you want to get technical)

1x14 The Nerdvana Annihilation
[Image: 276.jpg]

I'm sure there are more....
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad
Presumably stringing them up on the telephone wire counts..

[Image: Screen-402940.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lgz79wpYt81qzc4m8o1_500.gif]

And

"Which panties do you wear on Mondays?"
[Image: 37a655_e785fe41d5594b2893277463023b7e1f....00_jpg_srz]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad