Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-14-2014, 03:52 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Things a brother would NEVER say to his sister for $500

Seriously, my eyes are up here SheldonBig Grin

Things a brother and sister would NEVER say to each other for $500 Alex Big Grin

Hey remember the episode in season 5 I think where Sheldon was avoiding Amy (forgot the reason why) and then Penny suggested that he do something for her as an apology (seriously isn't funny how her and Sheldon ALWAYS help each other out whenever their own relationships are at stake? Imagine how it'd be like if they were together and had arguments. They would last for less than a day since they're not the emotional ones in a relationship LOL).

So then Sheldon suggested he get her a tiara since she resembled a child to him. And then when they went to the jewelers the old man who was helping them out confused them to be together but then Penny told the man how that would never happen and then Sheldon got a bit offended and told her that she'd be lucky to have a guy like him or something along the lines of that. Was he suggesting something there or what?;D

Sorry but I would never say that to my own brother or best guy friend. Taffinabean once mentioned that it all has to do with physical attraction and we already know that Sheldon finds Penny attractive and there have been a few moments where Penny has found him to be a cute guy soooo....it all has to do with them being stuck in these toxic relationships. Dodgy
I also remember the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital and he was playing the bongos in the middle of the night in a spot that wasn't his own and called Penny 'kitten', she also ended up being the one who volunteered to do his haircut which ended badly in the end without Sheldon's notice LOL.

And of course the first episode when she called him a beautiful mind and he was leaning against his whiteboard when his only reply was to give her a cute smile ànd said 'yeah'. Those two are so flirty with each other and they hardly ever notice it. Heart

I also believe that Sheldon was staring at Penny just as hard as Leonard was when they both first laid eyes on her in the opening scene of the first episode, I mean why else would he look down in embarrassment? From staring too long of courseWink
The following 3 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Wisp, CassandraElise
(02-14-2014, 09:36 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I also remember the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital and he was playing the bongos in the middle of the night in a spot that wasn't his own and called Penny 'kitten', she also ended up being the one who volunteered to do his haircut which ended badly in the end without Sheldon's notice LOL.

And of course the first episode when she called him a beautiful mind and he was leaning against his whiteboard when his only reply was to give her a cute smile ànd said 'yeah'. Those two are so flirty with each other and they hardly ever notice it. Heart

I also believe that Sheldon was staring at Penny just as hard as Leonard was when they both first laid eyes on her in the opening scene of the first episode, I mean why else would he look down in embarrassment? From staring too long of courseWink

I could never believe that Sheldon DIDN'T notice that massive chunk out of his hair.... I would have liked to hear a bloodcurdling scream of PEEEENNNYYYYY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?! halfway through the credits, personally.

(I love her face when she realises what she's done)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(02-14-2014, 09:36 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: I also remember the episode when Sheldon's barber was in the hospital and he was playing the bongos in the middle of the night in a spot that wasn't his own and called Penny 'kitten', she also ended up being the one who volunteered to do his haircut which ended badly in the end without Sheldon's notice LOL.

I love how he is so nonchalant about peeking at her boobs and ass. (Which, btw, i didn't know looking at her breasts is also what was meant by peeking during TADD. NO WONDER he has can't stop his wandering eyesWink)
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Jomi25
(02-15-2014, 07:53 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I love how he is so nonchalant about peeking at her boobs and ass. (Which, btw, i didn't know looking at her breasts is also what was meant by peeking during TADD. NO WONDER he has can't stop his wandering eyesWink)

LOL I know right?Wink Hey what about that time when he accused Penny of him being The Guy during season 4 when he asked her out for the first time but it was only to make Amy jealous? I find it funny that he took notice of her always calling him sweetie and honey LOL and for Penny on having feelings for him no less. Ramona also accused her of being in love with Dr. Cooper along with the jeweler mistaking them as a couple.
The following 2 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad
When there is natural chemistry with characters like that, the only way to stop viewers from recognizing it, is to keep said characters separate .

I thought it was funny how Sheldon was hurt that she called everyone "sweetie," having assumed there was some type of romantic connotation to it.

We know, Sheldon, we saw it too Big Grin
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Wisp, CassandraElise
Sheldon made yet another comment on Penny's genitals tonight during the new episode. ill have to replay the episode tomorrow to hear it again, unless there is a brave shenny warrior willing to find it....
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-28-2014, 10:54 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Sheldon made yet another comment on Penny's genitals tonight during the new episode. ill have to replay the episode tomorrow to hear it again, unless there is a brave shenny warrior willing to find it....

My god AGAIN?! I wonder just how graphic it was this time.
(02-28-2014, 10:58 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: My god AGAIN?! I wonder just how graphic it was this time.

He said she had "fancy" genitals.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Jislane35
(02-28-2014, 11:05 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: He said she had "fancy" genitals.

LOL! I wonder if he was being sarcastic to her while saying that if not WOW. He really does her check out every so often and is slick enough to not get caught doing it. Did Penny act indifferent towards that comment? XD

Funny how he can initiate all of these nonchalant comments to her but not Amy...
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Toad