Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-11-2014, 11:15 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: WHOA. Did he seriously just check out her boob in that second gif right there?! LOL XD He was totally eye fucking her in that first oneWink

Watch your goddamn language, scoundrel! The most hilarious one is the Hofstadter Insufficiency skimpy sleepwear scene...I do realise that Sheldon is supposed to be a little flustered by his nightmare, but the pause, the wandering eyes and the wholly gratuitous pink nighty makes it all a bit...odd. As one eloquent you-tuber put it "Dude was staring HARD!"...Well the "dude" may not have been staring hard, and the whole thing may have been meant innocently, but I can't believe the director, camerapersons, editors etc weren't aware of the way it could be interpreted.
It certainly shocked my mother...who is a Leonard fan, for whatever reason I feel you need to know that...
TPTB are not naive, for fucksake...(whoops, shite....sorry..fuck, I mean...)

[Image: penguinbeatdown.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, queenoftheDales, Gamma, Nutz, Jomi25
(02-11-2014, 11:37 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Watch your goddamn language, scoundrel! The most hilarious one is the Hofstadter Insufficiency skimpy sleepwear scene...I do realise that Sheldon is supposed to be a little flustered by his nightmare, but the pause, the wandering eyes and the wholly gratuitous pink nighty makes it all a bit...odd. As one eloquent you-tuber put it "Dude was staring HARD!"...Well the "dude" may not have been staring hard, and the whole thing may have been meant innocently, but I can't believe the director, camerapersons, editors etc weren't aware of the way it could be interpreted.
It certainly shocked my mother...who is a Leonard fan, for whatever reason I feel you need to know that...
TPTB are not naive, for fucksake...(whoops, shite....sorry..fuck, I mean...)

[Image: penguinbeatdown.gif]

LOL That nun gif is too funny for words XD

I know what you mean, a lot of fans were pointing that one single moment out. Someone should find the gif for that scene. For some reason I thought he was eyeing up at her cleavage and legs. Even you were able to notice how peculiar that one moment was so that says quite a lot!

I just realized that he was staring at her ass for a few seconds during the yoga scene. Sheldon has always been aware over how attractive Penny is, yet you just have to wonder WHY he does these sort of things, I believe he just doesn't realize how flirty he plays himself out to be around her sometimes. Even though he's not as bad as the other guys are you can't help but wonder if Penny even notices them since she should be aware of a man checking her out its been done to her plenty of times as it is and if she does then she probably pretends to not notice it or simply has no comment towards it.

I mean he did say he was an ass man during the failed/unaired pilot, which by the way is turning out to be the EXACT type of character that Sheldon is now turning into.
[Image: -Shenny-penny-and-sheldon-30658470-245-247.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mu4uogbb501r0z9xao1_500.gif]

None of these are inappropriate...I'm just amusing myself now....
We probably need a straight S/P gif thread, to throw all the weird crap into...

Still can't find the gifs for this...
[Image: screenshot%25282%2529.png]
Not my screenshot by the way. From spoiler tv....

I give up sir!
Besides...

[Image: tumblr_mtv8um6Bh31qasxjlo2_250.gif]
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
Holy crap you guys how could I have forgotten the time when Penny took Sheldon out to buy a brand new suit and when he came out wearing his black suit she checked him up and down?!

Or in season 5 when Amy found about about him having Alex as his assistant so she automatically assumed that she'd be flirting with Sheldon but Penny told her that she was overreacting and then she took out a picture of Sheldon from her phone and asked Penny why someone would look at that picture and not think it's cute then Penny replies along the lines of 'Sure until he starts talking.' LOL So Penny IS in fact aware over handsome of a guy Sheldon is, it's just his snobby attitude, childish behavior, and bad choice of wardrobe that ruins it for her I guess.

Funny how the writers tell us that they're like siblings yet they've never made either of those two say something like 'Sheldon? Pfft he's like the good brother I never had!' Or having Sheldon say 'Penny just so happens to remind me of my own sister.'

I also loved the moment when she was drugged and she compared him to WALL-E, having a robotic appearance on the outside yet so full of love on the inside. How sweetSmile
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • muaaimoi
And voila! And other expressions of "Here you go"

[Image: tumblr_ln7nkhKgAu1qbxvrso1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lu1jlnk1ol1r5warjo1_250.gif_thumb.jpg]
[Image: shelpenn.jpg]

And if you want to get into wibble territory...
[Image: sing-soft-kitty-the-big-bang-theory-2800...12-342.jpg]
[Image: bltfo.jpg]

Although these aren't FUNNY...which was partially the point of the thread...They're just rather lovely scenes...with lots of BEDS in them.

(Just to be a niggly bastard, in that scene with the ghastly gurning photo of Sheldon on AFF's phone,
it was AFF who suggested that Alex would crack onto Sheldon.
Penny pointed out that Sheldon probably didn't even realise Alex was a woman.
Penny knows Sheldon quite well in that respect...)
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, Wisp, FranEssi
I also remember during the barbershop episode when he called Penny 'kitten'. Heart
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • muaaimoi
Sheldon's soft kitty singing still makes my eyes water after watching it about 17 times...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
[Image: tumblr_mtsb52FO8b1rhtm94o1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ms3vwydeYy1r0z9xao1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mqmlhcBfzk1r0z9xao1_500.gif]

[Image: 8895_900.gif]
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Gamma, queenoftheDales, Toad, Jomi25, muaaimoi
(02-08-2014, 05:09 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Don't forget the " it's a coupon for Vagisil cream. Think of me when you're using it

Actually he wanted to SHARE a milkshake.

Does he mean what I think he means?! Such a scandal. Blush
(02-12-2014, 09:47 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: Does he mean what I think he means?! Such a scandal. Blush

Things a brother would NEVER say to his sister for $500

(02-11-2014, 12:12 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: [Image: -Shenny-penny-and-sheldon-30658470-245-247.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mu4uogbb501r0z9xao1_500.gif]

None of these are inappropriate...I'm just amusing myself now....
We probably need a straight S/P gif thread, to throw all the weird crap into...

Still can't find the gifs for this...
[Image: screenshot%25282%2529.png]
Not my screenshot by the way. From spoiler tv....

I give up sir!
Besides...

[Image: tumblr_mtv8um6Bh31qasxjlo2_250.gif]

Seriously, my eyes are up here SheldonBig Grin

(02-05-2014, 09:51 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: I thought that title was a mite more interesting than “Sheldon’s mildly inappropriate remarks”
Anyroad, this topic has sprung from a genuine bafflement of mine. Frequently and tirelessly the concept of Sheldon and Penny being either “sibling” or “maternal” in nature has been forced upon us by hysterical characters, like a nanny wielding a bar of laundry soap, to wash our mouths out for daring to suggest otherwise.
As a non-romantic Sheldonite, the fact that I think his comments are a trifle inappropriate for a sibling relationship, and rather suspect of the writers’ deliberate manipulation of the audience, to the point of cliched teasing, is rather telling. Because I generally don’t pick up on such things. Ergo, it must be quite obvious.

I have no siblings myself…Perhaps others can enlighten me on whether it’s normal to peek at your naked sister and discuss drinking milkshakes through your genitals…

I’m not saying the writers are suggesting a secret agenda, I’m saying the writers are not oblivious to such interpretations.

Here’s a few things I can think of off the top of my noggin;

S/P innuendo

Probably. I’m just enjoying the foreplay.”
“Please Penny, enough, I have to sleep” “Ok, well you were great, thanks. Oh, hey Leonard, listen, don’t go in Sheldon’s room, he’s not wearing bottoms.”
“We’re like an old married couple.”
“It’s hot when Sheldon talks dirty.”
“How do you not tear off his clothes and take him right here on this table?”
“50 cents off Vagisil.” “Think of me when you apply it.”
“Wait! You have to help me get into bed. Sheldon has to get me into bed!”
“Spread your legs, invite them in”
“I now have a much better understanding of friends with benefits.”
“Your ken can kiss my Barbie.”
“I don’t want to know how many underpants you own. Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, I’d say it’s a thousand.”
“Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m sure Leonard’s tormented every moment he’s away from your warm embrace and cherry lips.”
“It won’t help my case if the judge is busy trying to read the word Juicy scrawled across your buttocks.”

Prithee continue, fellow miscreants…

Things a brother and sister would NEVER say to each other for $500 Alex Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post: