Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
Let's not forget the domino orgasm, who should walk in after is girlfriend leaves???

The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(02-06-2014, 12:31 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Let's not forget the domino orgasm, who should walk in after is girlfriend leaves???

I don't care what anyone says, Amy was NOT the cause of his own 'orgasmic' state after completing everything she prevented him from finishing. That was from HIS own doing and that's final. Luckily enough it was finished off with the incredible yet totally unexpected ILY comment from Sheldon right after Penny told him how she loved having him in her life, she seemed pretty taken aback by the comment and didn't seem to know how to react since that's not something Sheldon ever says to anyone so freely. Heart

Isn't it funny how thugs always pretend as if that last scene never happened or didn't mean anything special? Yeah right. If he were to say that to Amy they'd be jumping in pure joy.

I think there was an episode during the earlier seasons when Penny was fixing I'm guessing the tv in the guys' apartment and as she bent down Howard, Raj, and I think even Sheldon craned their necks to get a better view of it LOL.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales
I'm still not over his own "come-on" to Penny in the season premiere, where he asks: "How are you with zippers?...I really need to go to the bathroom, and this one's all cattywampus." Tongue
The following 4 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35, Jomi25, queenoftheDales
(02-06-2014, 02:17 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: I'm still not over his own "come-on" to Penny in the season premiere, where he asks: "How are you with zippers?...I really need to go to the bathroom, and this one's all cattywampus." Tongue

Yes and the first scene on E1 when he runs to her door after dreaming Leonard was eaten by the Kracken. When Penny opened the door Sheldon seemed stunned a little by her sexiness/lack of clothing. Of course the eyes wander up and down her body a little.
The following 5 users Like taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35, CassandraElise, Nutz, Jomi25, queenoftheDales
(02-06-2014, 05:35 AM)taffinabean Wrote: Yes and the first scene on E1 when he runs to her door after dreaming Leonard was eaten by the Kracken. When Penny opened the door Sheldon seemed stunned a little by her sexiness/lack of clothing. Of course the eyes wander up and down her body a little.

Or when he told her that she needed a 'straw' for her own milkshake? My goodness!Blush Why would he think such things around her and not AFF you know?
The following 2 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • Toad, queenoftheDales
(02-06-2014, 05:35 AM)taffinabean Wrote: Yes and the first scene on E1 when he runs to her door after dreaming Leonard was eaten by the Kracken. When Penny opened the door Sheldon seemed stunned a little by her sexiness/lack of clothing. Of course the eyes wander up and down her body a little.

Don't forget the " it's a coupon for Vagisil cream. Think of me when you're using it

(02-06-2014, 11:29 PM)Jislane35 Wrote: Or when he told her that she needed a 'straw' for her own milkshake? My goodness!Blush Why would he think such things around her and not AFF you know?

Actually he wanted to SHARE a milkshake.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Jomi25
The classic door listening example...

[Image: 214_620x353.jpg]
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Jomi25
I'm sucking massively at finding gifs today...but here's a couple anyroad..

[Image: tumblr_mimwogaO181rrafppo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mimwogaO181rrafppo2_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_static_sem-t__tulo-67.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And completely unrelated, an outake I haven't seen before...
[Image: tumblr_mxyqxhKrmJ1r9a0h0o1_500.jpg]

Everything's so goddamn BRIGHT on that set.....
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Jomi25
(02-11-2014, 11:08 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: I'm sucking massively at finding gifs today...but here's a couple anyroad..

[Image: tumblr_mimwogaO181rrafppo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mimwogaO181rrafppo2_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_static_sem-t__tulo-67.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And completely unrelated, an outake I haven't seen before...
[Image: tumblr_mxyqxhKrmJ1r9a0h0o1_500.jpg]

Everything's so goddamn BRIGHT on that set.....

WHOA. Did he seriously just check out her boob in that second gif right there?! Or was it her ass instead? LOL XD He was totally eye fucking her in that first oneWink
[Image: 2ikccqc.jpg]

Sheldon: Oh, oh, red light, release accelerator and slowly apply the brake. Nailed it. While we have a moment, may I ask you a question?

Penny: What?

Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for soup tattooed on your right buttock?

Penny: It’s not soup, it’s courage.

Sheldon: No, it isn’t. But I suppose it does take courage to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.

Penny: How did you see it? You said you wouldn’t look.

Sheldon: Sorry. As I told you, the hero always peeks.
OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, FranEssi, Jomi25, muaaimoi