Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
He's very frank with Penny. Something he doesn't have with Amy. But you can hardly blame him for that, what she lacks in looks, she lacks in personality.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Nutz
(03-28-2014, 05:08 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: He's very frank with Penny. Something he doesn't have with Amy. But you can hardly blame him for that, what she lacks in looks, she lacks in personality.

And after you've heard Amy whine "Sheldon" so many times you don't want to hear her say anything if you can help it. So you say nothing and especially try to avoid criticizing her to her face.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz, queenoftheDales
I'm still a little shocked after hearing someone say that during one of these past two seasons he admitted that he not only peeked at Penny's ass but also her chest LOL. Wow! He got one hell of a good eyeful of her that's for sureWink
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • Nutz
[quote='Jislane35'
I'm still a little shocked after hearing someone say that during one of these past two seasons he admitted that he not only peeked at Penny's ass but also her chest LOL. Wow! He got one hell of a good eyeful of her that's for sureWink > I think this is the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgj2OPeCXik The one where Penny sprains her wrist, and just happens to need Sheldon to dress her!!!
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35, FlyingSolo
(04-07-2014, 12:21 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [quote='Jislane35'
I'm still a little shocked after hearing someone say that during one of these past two seasons he admitted that he not only peeked at Penny's ass but also her chest LOL. Wow! He got one hell of a good eyeful of her that's for sure;) > I think this is the episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgj2OPeCXik The one where Penny sprains her wrist, and just happens to need Sheldon to dress her!!!

Indeed that is the episode where Sheldon is being the hero Big Grin (although Penny's sprained wrist is actually a dislocated shoulder).

There isn't an ounce of "brother/sister" in that episode, in my opinion. The more TPTB pushed it, the more viewers called bull. There is a difference between accidentally touching the boob and holding on to it for a few beats.

His expression during the moment was hilarious too.
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, Jomi25
Those old clips still make me laugh. As to Sheldon's expressions, the whole way Jim plays him. It's like I posted that picture of Jim's eyes. We know that he's Jim there, but when he transforms into Sheldon, he just puts so much into it(I'd swear his eyes even change colour, and definitely expression!), he essentially becomes Sheldon.
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad
We got the BEST Sheldon, the new one is rubbish. Lets embed that.

BTW if you want to add a video 'preview' your post or 'edit' it and on the far right of the edit box panel, is a picture of a TV with a drop down menu.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo