Tear-jerkage
Sounds like an interesting cocktail of emotions there. I hate it when 'blockbuster' films try to manipulate me into emotion. There's usually a child, with cancer, and a puppy with cancer, and the father dies trying to save the child, and you know it's all coming because they signpost it with increasingly melancholic strings, bawl, bawl!!
I am a bit of cold hearted bitch but Frozen, legit made me cry.
Baby of mine from Dumbo gets me every time.

And this scene in Batman Returns.
[Image: tumblr_m6lu1y7Dgt1r5k9koo6_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_m6lu1y7Dgt1r5k9koo8_r1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_m6lu1y7Dgt1r5k9koo9_r3_250.gif]

EDIT: Oops source of gifs (http://missanniehall.tumblr.com/post/26449846534)
I am definitely one of those who easily get teary-eyed when watching a movie. Here's the top three films that really made me cry. XD

"Hachiko: A Dog's Tale" - Ugh, the feels I got when I watched this film. If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend you do so ASAP. T.T

"Les Miserables" - There are some moments in the film where I can't help but get teary-eyed. The songs can really pull on your heartstrings. The ending is especially hard to watch without shedding a tear. Watched this in a movie theater twice and was trying hard not to cry so much during both times, but my tear ducts are so stubborn. XD

"Bicentennial Man" - I dunno, the ending just got me so teary-eyed.
(04-02-2014, 02:19 PM)Jomi25 Wrote: I am definitely one of those who easily get teary-eyed when watching a movie. Here's the top three films that really made me cry. XD

"Hachiko: A Dog's Tale" - Ugh, the feels I got when I watched this film. If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend you do so ASAP. T.T

"Les Miserables" - There are some moments in the film where I can't help but get teary-eyed. The songs can really pull on your heartstrings. The ending is especially hard to watch without shedding a tear. Watched this in a movie theater twice and was trying hard not to cry so much during both times, but my tear ducts are so stubborn. XD

"Bicentennial Man" - I dunno, the ending just got me so teary-eyed.

Was that the movie with Robin Williams and he was a robot that wanted to be a human??

I think when I watch any comedic actor do a serious role, its more....serious, ya know? (unless they are awful at it, then I just laugh)
(04-02-2014, 10:13 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Was that the movie with Robin Williams and he was a robot that wanted to be a human??

I think when I watch any comedic actor do a serious role, its more....serious, ya know? (unless they are awful at it, then I just laugh)

Yup! That's the one. Smile

Haha, yeah, I agree with that. It's cool to see comedic actors do great in serious stuff. It's like seeing a different side of them. I remember Jimmy Pea in Judging Amy. I downloaded the episodes he was in and I'm officially in love with him after watching them. XD
I think Meryl Streep must be the greatest actress. She's the only one who makes me feel really sad about fiction. Saw The Deer Hunter again yesterday. At it's heart is a three way relationship between two men, and a woman. Meryl is incredible, with the beautifully intense De Niro. [Image: TDH-Streep-and-Bobby.png]