0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.04 The Explosion Implosion

I actually liked this one as well so I've given it one Penny Blossom because I think it's very difficult to write a decent episode now. Things are so strict and set in stone. All the ships are a certain way and there not as much freedom to play round with ideas.
My problem with the episode is that it had the beginnings of some good story ideas that mostly weren't followed through on or happened off-camera. I would have like to see more Penny & Beverly as they become friends. Now I want to see the two of them gang up on Leonard.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Nutz
So, I finally watched it.

Um, I am totally unsurprised that Sheldon was seen to be a jerk for wanting to talk about something other babies, and that they mocked Howard for not knowing man things. Although I am surprised that they referred Bernie and Penny as manly.

I always feel for Sheldon and Howard when they talk about their fathers. It was adorable. However, Raj was awkward, and annoyed me.

I definitely enjoyed Penny and Beverly's friendship. I thought it was interesting that they were bonding after all these years. It's nice that Beverly is supportive of everyone, but the reason for their marriage is to hurt his mom. That's just stupid.

Poor Howard and Sheldon in the desert made me realize that neither of them know how to be good friends, but Sheldon's attempt to cheer him up. It was adorable. I also loved that Howard teaching Sheldon to drive. And Sheldon's compliment. His proud moment of 112 was adorable.

Amy and Lenard's scene was stupid. Seriously, both are that self-centered? Not surprising.

I did like Bernie and Raj bonding over clothes.

Overall, it was okay. I didn't really laugh, but it was entertaining...maybe.