33.33%
1 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.06 The Fetal Kick Catalyst
Penny has Leonard. She no longer needs her own identity. Or furniture. Leonard will tell her what she likes now.

And Sheldon has given up String Theory, the knowledge that he's the smartest guy in the room, his virginity and now his apartment (and his toys).
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26
(10-21-2016, 10:25 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Thank you CT, I was planning a 'Penny's Apartment' tribute page. (I didn't call it Blush)

I can see no reason for Sheldon to return to 4A unless they swap and he gets his apartment back. But I doubt it...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that pic is so small. I like this one better. 
Funny how with Penny in the room, I've never really noticed those curtains behind her. But that promo pic makes them stand out so obviously...
[Image: PennysApartment.jpg]
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
(10-21-2016, 07:30 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: First image.

[Image: THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-6-...yst-24.jpg]

Ah! Is this a new show of Jim's, where he plays a broken-down, dowdy, alcoholic, crumpled schmuck of an insurance agent, whose dreams have been snatched away from him, owing to his wife's relentless obsession with living a suburban fantasy life?

It looks a bit Pleasantville for me, might wait till Jim's next project.

(Sorry, I've been away...for season 9 and 10...Please tell me this is a dream episode.)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • CTR69, Toad, devilbk, Gamma, Kimk26, Ratman77, chaotic temptation

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 8 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, devilbk, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, Moonbase, Kimk26, Ratman77, chaotic temptation
(10-21-2016, 11:29 PM)devilbk Wrote: Penny has Leonard. She no longer needs her own identity. Or furniture. Leonard will tell her what she likes now.

And Sheldon has given up String Theory, the knowledge that he's the smartest guy in the room, his virginity and now his apartment (and his toys).

This is their darkest hour, if the arrangement stays. Free-sprited, different and independent people hurdled and boxed like sheep. Becoming another brick in the wall. This is not the kind of message people need now.
The following 5 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, devilbk, Nutz, Kimk26, Ratman77
Even the marketing people can't squeeze a funny promo out of this one Undecided

The promo pictures are here.

I assume Sheldon is drunk and being a complete twit?

[Image: 109099_WB_1124b54ccb_zpsrmbvbqfa.jpg]

And here's Amy... looks like she's explaining what he's doing 'wrong' as usual. Good grief!!

[Image: 109099_WB_0255b9e808_zpsksxlefwo.jpg]

Just look at that contrast!!!! Sheldon was so much more self contained. He's his own person with Penny.

[Image: PennysApartment.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
In that picture, I keep thinking how Sheldon can end her. A knife, head in the oven, face on the lit-up stove or into the bleach-filled sink.

Plot bunny ahead, maybe a CSI or CM crossover:
When the police interrogates Penny and Leonard, Leonard would blame everything on Sheldon, no surprise there. But Penny would come clean and told the investigators, what he told her just a couple of days ago. That Amy is impossible to live with. Penny would cry and feel so sorry for not listening to him more and encourage him to open up to her.

She then recalls all other fights he had with Amy, but no one did anything to break them apart, before it was too late.
"Ms. Hofstadter, you seem to be very close to dr. Cooper. Did you grow any feelings for him?"
Penny learns how Leonard dumped Sheldon by blaming him for everything, so she divorces,...

You get the idea.
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • shennyari, Nutz, Ratman77
If you would like my CSI:Avengers for this, you may have them.
I really feel like crying because of the greatness that was once Sheldon and Penny that is now being ruined. But then I stop myself because the writers of this show aren't worth my tears. I'll just keep pretending that season 5 was the last season and that Shenny fanfics are reality and that the show is the fake universe. Everything is better that way.
The following 2 users Like lovealways21's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
No, no, no, Season 3 was the last season, and it ended with the elevator flashback episode. Yes.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jela, Ratman77, Kimk26