0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination
To "Tuesdays" post:

It is not only lame, it is illogical. Since the first seasons it was clear that Sheldon is in general not able to hide secrets. How it could be possible that he hide such a secret over so many years? But on the other side....how we could be surprised, when the writers led Penny and Leonard forget that Sheldon was in jail?*

And now this story about Sheldons childhood.....Cheating, ect..

Well I had always the theory that Sheldon could have a sexual phobia, but only because his logical  thinking, and lifestyle and his resulting fear about viruses. (remember his fears before hospitals or the pigion )

Simply because he is....yes,..a nerd.

Now they try to show him as a kind of a sexually traumatized one. Like Mark Lewis, Norman Bates or John Harrington.
That is complepletely contradictory to that what we seen at the first seasons.... where Sheldon simply declared that he found the coitus repulsive and the he not can understand the princip of a pairship.

To "CTR 69s" post:

I have not seen this episode but it sounds really horrible. That they really try so hard to brake the "Shenny"-relationship and dynamic in this way. Could it be that that the whole writers-stuff had changed and the the ones had never seen the former seasons?*

Otherwise I can this defamation of character-constellation no longer explain. Really. And that he at the end should to apologize......
A relationship is a thing of "give" and "take", but at the "Shamy" there is no ballance like that. It is always that Sheldon had to do what Amy wants. As like the writers  want to in this brain this message:

[Image: 1aetp8.jpg]

And that hurts.

I want my Penny back, and I want that Sheldon will be again this genius alpha-like nerd who would could be an idol.
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - by CTR69 - 10-08-2016, 07:39 PM
RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - by CTR69 - 10-08-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - by CTR69 - 10-18-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - by Ratman77 - 10-19-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - by Ratman77 - 10-21-2016, 03:09 AM