Shenny HQ
10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 10 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination (/showthread.php?tid=552)

Pages: 1 2

10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Tuesday Pajamas - 10-08-2016

"Leonard and Penny must separate a quarreling Sheldon and Amy when their cohabitation does not go as planned, and Sheldon threatens to break off their relationship when Amy refuses to adhere to the bathroom schedule. Also, Howard and Bernadette find unexpected guests at their house when they decide to stay home from a planned vacation."

I imagine Penny thinking "Do I have to keep explaining to Amy how to deal with Sheldon?" Big Grin Big Grin 

[attachment=663]

The promo pictures have been released but please don't link them from spoiler TV they are bastards and break links. And yes there are Shenny images as posted in Shenny Season 10. Yah!!

[Image: tumblr_oepf1myELA1qdxmh0o2_1280.jpg]

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - CTR69 - 10-08-2016

Top image is manip-worthy.

Sheldon is trying to kill Amy with his stare: "Die, bitch."
Amy: "You're acting like a child!"
Penny: "I can see my brain."

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - CTR69 - 10-08-2016

Rat bastard is enjoying when Amy is yelling at Sheldon. Penny's puppy eyes, on the other hand, are heartbreaking. She needs to do something. Domestic violence is no joke.

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Tuesday Pajamas - 10-18-2016

I'll be watching this one later.

[Image: tumblr_of8c8qdCR51s6fovto1_540.png]

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Tuesday Pajamas - 10-18-2016

So apparently Sheldon has been keeping the secret that his father cheated on his mother since he was 13, yet when Penny told him she hadn't finished Community College he couldn't keep this secret from Leonard and ended up with a nervous tic in his left eye...

[Image: 37a655_e7a85b03f34640149bf018d51eb4e262.gif]

Now correct me if I'm wrong but does this 'explanation' in 10.05 seem extremely lame to you? Why can't Sheldon just have OCD? It's as thought the writers are trawling through our nostalgic pages looking for things to defile.

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - CTR69 - 10-18-2016

The B plot was hilarious, I must say. Bernie and Howard are becoming the best couple on the show. He's funny and takes care of Bernie all the time. The more main couples become dysfunctional, the better these two will turn out. She will be a great mother.
There's no complications like with the main canon couples and the hot tub sitcom with Stuart and Raj was great.
Raj is always positive about life. No matter how things go, he's always cheerful.

The bad news is, the A plot was horrible to watch. First Sheldon insults Penny with "the woman who married Leonard Hofstadter."
Amy continues her relentless brainwashing and conditioning, to make Sheldon more normal.
Sheldon yells in all Shamy scenes, which is why it's annoying to watch. He has much in common with Penny, she has the exact same problems with Leonard. The problem is, their dialogue is all negative, there's no Shenny charm to it.

But the biggest flaw is, Penny faced Sheldon to apologize to Amy, instead of backing him up. She does not encourage him to do what he feels is the right thing and break up with Amy. Felt like a backstab to me. She took her side instead of Sheldons and this ruined the balance, because Leonard was all supportive for Amy and bashed Sheldon with every word. We know those two are mean funks, but Penny should do better. All she cares is Amy's pain, she's never concerned about him, how he feels about it. 

So in the end, they naturally got Sheldon to apologize, because he's weird and Amy's all perfect. Puke

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Ratman77 - 10-19-2016

To "Tuesdays" post:

It is not only lame, it is illogical. Since the first seasons it was clear that Sheldon is in general not able to hide secrets. How it could be possible that he hide such a secret over so many years? But on the other side....how we could be surprised, when the writers led Penny and Leonard forget that Sheldon was in jail?*

And now this story about Sheldons childhood.....Cheating, ect..

Well I had always the theory that Sheldon could have a sexual phobia, but only because his logical  thinking, and lifestyle and his resulting fear about viruses. (remember his fears before hospitals or the pigion )

Simply because he is....yes,..a nerd.

Now they try to show him as a kind of a sexually traumatized one. Like Mark Lewis, Norman Bates or John Harrington.
That is complepletely contradictory to that what we seen at the first seasons.... where Sheldon simply declared that he found the coitus repulsive and the he not can understand the princip of a pairship.

To "CTR 69s" post:

I have not seen this episode but it sounds really horrible. That they really try so hard to brake the "Shenny"-relationship and dynamic in this way. Could it be that that the whole writers-stuff had changed and the the ones had never seen the former seasons?*

Otherwise I can this defamation of character-constellation no longer explain. Really. And that he at the end should to apologize......
A relationship is a thing of "give" and "take", but at the "Shamy" there is no ballance like that. It is always that Sheldon had to do what Amy wants. As like the writers  want to in this brain this message:

[Image: 1aetp8.jpg]

And that hurts.

I want my Penny back, and I want that Sheldon will be again this genius alpha-like nerd who would could be an idol.

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Tuesday Pajamas - 10-19-2016

Boy so unfunny. Shamy are not a funny couple, can you imagine how much better a Shenny fight would be? BLISS!

Boring Howard and Bernadette are not funny either. Simon is great but the writing is so shit.

Sheldon and Penny in the car. Loved that. Penny’s anger was so great to witness. “Sometimes I'd like to be just appreciated for my mind” Sheldon says, as he complains about Amy’s leering. Shit, we have bitched about the issue of shallowness since they first stuck Penny with the homuculous. just wish she’d come to her senses. Sadly Penny is saddled with that donkey for good now.

Howard massaging feet and I still don’t find Bernadette’s yelling funny.

Amy and leonard are horrible. Bland, unfunny and almost catatonic.

Raj in the hot tub saves it, at least he looked hot before the screaming!

I so LOVE Penny slagging off Leonard. I feel everything she’s saying about the annoying twonk!!

Amy and Leonard don’t have any charisma because the subject is all bitching about Sheldon. Leonard giving Amy advise about how to wear someone down until they marry you is so depressing. this is the message of the show and all those sad acts who think they can bother someone until that person loves them just get justification for their unhealthy behaviour.

Leonard changed the locks??? I don’t think Sheldon’s going back folks. Sad

Penny and Sheldon in the ice cream bar.

“Well, who you ganna hit on?”

YOU!!! - it was right on the tip of my tongue. So sexy those two. Nanny my ass!!!

I don’t like the explanation for the triple knock its lame, too much drama and so unnecessary. It’s one of Big Bangs most iconic phrases and they just throw it aside to get another script done. Its as they they are wiping their noses on all the great things about Sheldon and Shenny.

So Sheldon is afraid he’s going to do something like his Dad did. Right! So Sheldon thinks he might become a cheater? So implausible. Now I can’t stand him with Amy, I think they look freakin weird, but there’s no way he’d cheat on her like his father did with Mary.

OH MY GOD! That nanny line was so forced, so false and simply written to try and counteract the fact they just provided another Shenny episode to us Shenny shippers. They really shouldn’t even bother, I’m sick of their ‘disclaimers’, they write a Shenny scene and then they tag some bullshit at the end. Mother, sister, nanny. It’s getting really pathetic now. If they are not behind Shenny, then stop writing scenes between them. Give it a rest!

Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco still had the best chemistry in this episode regardless of the weak plot.

If Shamy are so great why aren’t the writers making madcap episodes about them in their new living arrangement. Like they did with Shenny in Work Song, or themed ideas like Penny teaching Sheldon how to act. Will we just see 4B turned into Amy and Sheldon's apartment now. All the colourful decor stripped out and toned down to beiges and browns?

Stuart not having a bathing suit and Howard screaming was kind of funny. Amy jumping out of Sheldon’s spot was good as well.

The toothbrush thing was silly but the hug was kind of sweet. That’s it.

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - Tuesday Pajamas - 10-19-2016

I think they are using the Triple Knock explanation as a way to set up a change in Sheldon's sexual behaviour. So that in a few episodes they'll have him chasing her for sex. The regulars will love it of course. It's so sad we can see this coming.

RE: 10.05 The Hot Tub Contamination - FlyingMonkey - 10-19-2016

(10-19-2016, 03:38 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I think they are using the Triple Knock explanation as a way to set up a change in Sheldon's sexual behaviour. So that in a few episodes they'll have him chasing her for sex. The regulars will love it of course. It's so sad we can see this coming.

That WILL happen.