3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.04 The Cohabitation Experimentation
[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto3_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto5_1280.jpg]

Penny's outfit and hair is adorable. It's only missing a cute little Japanese silk coat  Big Grin  I guess now that she's a married woman it's safe to put her in shorts, and cute outfits again? Or maybe TPTB told hair, make-up and costumes to make her look pretty and cute again so she'll be more willing to come back. Got to think the sad, depressed drunk act has to get old, adding the matronly frumpy/ugly clothing that they've had her mostly wear the last couple of years had to be insult to injury. Or maybe they realized they're losing the teen age boys and need to give them something hot to look at again. Lord knows pregnant Bernadette and anything Amy wears will turn them off.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Ratman77, CTR69, Kimk26
Yes, it is true that there are to see serious differences when Sheldon viewed Amy / Penny. Beside the kinds of views the other members have exemplary described, could it be, that there is often -when he have a moment with Penny-an expression of regret?

Like here?

[Image: 108924_WB_0266b_FULL.jpg]

And here?

[Image: 3_4b6212c25c.jpg]

As if he ask himself :"Why to hell I never told her how I feel?"
I am still sure that there are feelings (by both sides) under the sureface wich are not brotherly/sisterly and that both have the hidden desire to show it.
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26
Here it looks like :"If it must be....."

[Image: 108924_WB_0944b_FULL.jpg]

As if Sheldon secretly would be to like at every other point of the world but not there.

[Image: latest?cb=20160312071651]
Wink

Regarding Amys “cohabitation experiment”,....Molaro said that "they will play with the housing situation , although it will initially be no new roommate agreement . But this does not mean that there can be no temporary experiments ."

Maybe we should does not make us too much thoughts sbout this episode. Probably it will be really only an temporary experiment and next week it will be for forgotten.

So, fellow "Shenny-shippers", do not let them discourage you. There is still a whole season. So chins up and "SHENNY FOR THE WIN!!!"

P.S.1: Yes, Penny looks really very pretty there.

P.S.2: Sorry that my posts are so long.

P.S.3: How mentioned, I am not a nerd, but........that I must say....
......I had the same reaction by the line of the colonel.

"..... the DEATH STAR from STAR TREK????????" Shock Shock Shock

That is,.....well,.......what can I ?.....Is that true?.......Ohhh Lord (Vader) give this colonel a sign!!!

[Image: databank_forcechoke_01_169_93e4b0cf.jpeg...&width=768]

Please!!!
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
(10-06-2016, 01:03 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: Yes, it is true that there are to see serious differences when Sheldon viewed Amy / Penny. Beside the kinds of views the other members have exemplary described, could it be, that there is often -when he have a moment with Penny-an expression of regret?

Like here?

[Image: 108924_WB_0266b_FULL.jpg]

And here?

[Image: 3_4b6212c25c.jpg]

As if he ask himself :"Why to hell I never told her how I feel?"
I am still sure that there are feelings (by both sides) under the sureface wich are not brotherly/sisterly and that both have the hidden desire to show it.

We've seen how Sheldon and Penny act with their siblings... Sheldon and Penny do NOT act like siblings. Their bond is so much more than that... and people who try to simplify their relationship are trying it diminish it... simple as that.

The bond they share is even more than that of "besties"... Penny's relationship with Sheldon is more than what she has with Amy . Just like Sheldon's with Penny is more than what he has with Leonard.

There is a trust there, a bond, they talk about things, share things, their interactions are very different than with anyone else. 

I do think there are lingering feelings between them, it's kinda obvious. They love each other, I think more than they could ever love their s/o's...

I wish the show could explore it more. But their interactions, their sweetness and understanding for each other... I'll take it. 

(What am I even saying.....) 
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Ratman77, Kimk26
Guys you can't link Spoiler TV images. They have this whole thing where they backtrack the link and block it. Take the smaller images off this site and add them as attachments or better still add them to another site like tinypic, photobucket or tumblr and link them. I know its long winded but the links don't last.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77, Kimk26
New episode later today in the US. Hoping to get some lovely gifs from our Shenny scene. Let us know what you think here. The poll is up.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
Well that wasn't awful but it wasn't amazing either.

Really enjoyed Howard and Bernadette calling and hanging up on Raj, this was probably the funniest part. I liked Amy taking a flash photo of Sheldon as well. I thought that was clever. But who is this guy? My canon of Sheldon is the weird alien guy who sleeps on his back like a corpse and wakes up in exactly the same position. Another alteration to Sheldon as we see him snoring and sprawled all over the bed. As for Amy being pushed out? You could see it coming so the photo thing saved it.

Johnny Galecki can not do physical humour at all. His dancing wasn't quite 'bad enough' to be amusing. So the Lenny stuff was not funny.

The Shenny scene was a total disappointment again. They are taking out all the banter between Sheldon and Penny and presenting them in this flat way. I believe they are trying to inject this into Shamy instead. It's purposely done. I enjoyed Amy yelling at Sheldon this time, even though it's not his fault he's a snorer and bed hog. But the argument just doesn't have that Shenny fire and never will. Amy and Sheldon are all science counterpoint science. There's no heart counterpoint head. Light and shade. Meeting of two worlds. Fairly decent performances but Amy's too similar to him. Sheldon bantering with uneducated street-smart Penny will always be superior. This episode was as close as they'll ever get, I'll give them kudos for effort though as it feels like they actually got off their backsides and gave all three plots attention.. They might be able to convince tptb to give them more seasons if they keep this up.  It wasn't terrible. 

The opening scene up the stairs was okay. The first two scenes with Amy after that I thought were a bit poor. Sometimes Amy is good, like the scenes in penny's bedroom and sometimes she's just terrible. The two other scenes she seemed totally fake. Like when they are trying to convince Sheldon to do the experiment and later in his bedroom. I don't think 'serious girlfriend Amy works as well.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, shennyari, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26
This scene doesn't make sense. Penny hasn't been living with Leonard, she's always across the hall in her own place. And Amy should know all this stuff about Sheldon, after 6 years of "dating". But at least we got a cute Shenny moment.

The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
Just shows how much Sheldon doesn't share with Amy but does share with Penny... which I am very much okay with Smile
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26
I downgraded my vote on this episode to one dirty sock after another watch.

Amy and Sheldon have this argument in 4A about their 'experiment' and I can see what the writers were trying to do with it. It's fairly well written but the finished product completely lets it down. All the 'whoops' and 'cheers' from the audience are extremely generous because Sheldon and Amy have ZEROOOO chemistry and there's nothing that these hard working actors can do about that, and they really do give it their best shot. Its staggering that people buy into Shamy, it just baffles the crap out of me.

And it's heartbreaking to know that an argument between Sheldon and Penny would be totally different. They would barely need to try, it just works!