0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 10.04 The Cohabitation Experimentation
"When Amy’s apartment floods, she proposes a “cohabitation experiment” with Sheldon. Also, Howard and Bernadette are upset when Koothrappali learns the gender of the baby before they do."

This promises to be a very Shamy episode so if you can't stand them, beware!!!  Sock Sock Sock

The promo photos are out.

But wow these are so cute...

[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto1_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto3_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto4_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oeiw65Xo8g1s6fovto5_1280.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • shennyari, CTR69, devilbk, Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Ratman77, CassandraElise, Kimk26
Can you believe they have Sheldon in Penny's bed again but this time Amy is there.  Morlock Morlock Morlock Morlock  All these Morlocks, can't one bite her head off?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • shennyari, Nutz, Ratman77, Kimk26
http://images.spoilertv.com/cache/the-bi...b_FULL.jpg

Okay, but Shenny fanfics could be written around this image...
Two faces of Sheldon, the unspoken chemistry.  

Sheldon looking at Penny:
[Image: image.jpg]

Sheldon looking at Amy:
[Image: image.jpg]
The following 6 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, shennyari, QueenOfShebaSays, Ratman77, Kimk26
I think and I might be crazy here... that the corners of Jim's mouth tend to be his 'tell'. Not in scenes like the one above when he's supposed to be being sassy but scenes where he supposed to be eying Amy lovingly. There's a very slight tension in his jaw. Ignore those stunning peepers and look out for it. Smile
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Ratman77, Kimk26
Jim always looks very sad or is frowning ALL THE TIME! In scenes with Amy... but with Penny we get sweet smiles, pleasant looks and a relaxed face... also it doesn't come across as forced or fake.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26
(10-05-2016, 08:38 PM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Jim always looks very sad or is frowning ALL THE TIME! In scenes with Amy... but with Penny we get sweet smiles, pleasant looks and a relaxed face... also it doesn't come across as forced or fake.

I totally agree and I thought it was just me seeing it. With Penny, his jaw is relaxed. But when he's supposed to be gushing over Amy, the eyes do a fabulous job but the mouth sometimes gives him away. If you can drag your gaze away from those stunning eyes that is. Big Grin
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Ratman77, Kimk26
His eyes are saying "Yes, folks, this is called acting. I studied for years and worked my ass off so that I would be able to convince you that I love this person that I actually cannot stand. Acting!"
The following 5 users Like devilbk's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, CTR69, Nutz, Kimk26
(10-05-2016, 09:34 PM)devilbk Wrote: His eyes are saying "Yes, folks, this is called acting. I studied for years and worked my ass off so that I would be able to convince you that I love this person that I actually cannot stand. Acting!"

[Image: tumblr_mckun6dd9E1rox6kko4_250.gif]
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Nutz, Ratman77, devilbk
(10-05-2016, 09:34 PM)devilbk Wrote: His eyes are saying "Yes, folks, this is called acting. I studied for years and worked my ass off so that I would be able to convince you that I love this person that I actually cannot stand. Acting!"

[Image: tumblr_lg4umnW1kl1qzernx.gif]
The following 4 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Nutz, Ratman77, devilbk, Kimk26