Everybody Loves But I Don't Get...
The bottom picture is more the gormless twin. (The other one makes him look like a baby Jayne Cobb.)
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp
Am I the only person who finds Sheldon's awkward joker smile adorable?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(03-17-2014, 03:42 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Am I the only person who finds Sheldon's awkward joker smile adorable?

You may be alone on that, lol.

Funny? Yes. Adorable?...Uh, negative.
No, I'll weigh in with Witchdoctor on that. Although we once agreed that we'd be alright if the end of Big Bang involved Sheldon systematically mating with, decapitating, then eating all the other characters like some sort of giant sentient Praying Mantis, so our opinions on Sheldon might be a little "off" in general...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
....0o.....

You people scare me. And considering what I have percolating round my mind on a general basis, that's quite a feat. I salute you.
What is this deal with Nutella? Why is it so popular?? I tried it and it was gross. it's pretty much chocolate flavored lard. You can't tell me this crap is supposed to replace trusty peanut butter. Sorry, not falling for the hype Rolleyes
I don't see it.

Reese's Nutella cups??
Nutella and jelly sandwich??

Negative. Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_ldye7hxVEn1qci6yqo1_500.jpg]
The following 4 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • lewstonewar, Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
(03-23-2014, 06:31 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: What is this deal with Nutella? Why is it so popular?? I tried it and it was gross. it's pretty much chocolate flavored lard. You can't tell me this crap is supposed to replace trusty peanut butter. Sorry, not falling for the hype Rolleyes
I don't see it.

Reese's Nutella cups??
Nutella and jelly sandwich??

Negative. Dodgy

[Image: tumblr_ldye7hxVEn1qci6yqo1_500.jpg]

Cadbury's chocolate Philadelphia is where it's at. I agree that nutella is overrated.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

...chocolate Philadelphia? Dear god.

Reese's Pieces are a filthy abomination, too. That's a combination I don't understand, myself.

(Sheldon mode enabled - Nutella was the result of wartime privation and an inability to get enough cocoa beans to maintain the chocolate industry, so they bulked stuff out with hazelnuts and cheaper oils. It's based on a much older recipe called Gianduja which is basically just chocolate and nuts, and a lot less fatty.)
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales
Fascinating!
Or is that merely noteworthy?

In our strange brown country, we have Vegemite, which I maintain is a sort of sludge scraped off decommissioned hulks.
I'm still fond of it, obviously.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(03-24-2014, 06:13 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Fascinating!
Or is that merely noteworthy?

In our strange brown country, we have Vegemite, which I maintain is a sort of sludge scraped off decommissioned hulks.
I'm still fond of it, obviously.

Vegemite beats Marmite. (I like it with peanut butter... and cheese.)