Everybody Loves But I Don't Get...
It would just give her more reason to blab on in an overcomplicated way about what a glass of her own piss means... I recently saw a photo of her in a magazine, cuddling a rock, getting "in touch with her inner self". I think people are a bit sick of her now. Artpop bombed. I know this because I watch music TV, and tend to absorb news that I don't really care about.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I wonder if she's not taking the piss somewhere along the line. Her whole life/persona is her act, and one day, she'll be able to walk away from it and be unrecognised as herself. Twenty-odd years from now, she'll probably be wearing conservative tweeds and writing children's books...
That actually gives her some credibility. Maybe it's all an act, but I don't see anything behind her eyes... I get the same notion from Jedward. They are SO dumb and childish I can't help thinking there's more to it, but maybe I'm just paranoid. I saw them on 8 Out Of 10 Cats and they were unreal.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?