SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10
There's not much news at the moment. Nothing new about the future of the show. Kunal seems to be getting worried that S10 is the last and has been most vocal about this lately. I suspect no one higher up is telling the cast anything yet. The big boys are still wrangling.

Some minor bloggers/media gossips are trying to discredit Kaley (there's always one) by saying she's not liked. They really picked the wrong girl there as we know what a sweetheart she is. Big Grin Blossom The main gist of these articles is aimed at her salary. No one is asking why Johnny is getting $1m an episode, only why Kaley is. They ignore the fact Jim, Johnny and Kaley negotiate as a team.

Simon and Kunal renegotiated their contracts in 2014, they fought really hard to increase their salaries from £100,000 per episode to a whopping $750,000. Which means they almost earn as much as the main three. Anyone moaning about their salaries? Tongue

Melissa and Mayim became series regulars later and negotiated their contracts together in 2013. They now earn £100,000 an episode which is what Simon and Kunal were on before the big contract war of 2014. Simon and Kunal played hardball and last-minute negotiations took place right before Season 8 started. They were going after salary parity with Kaley, Jim and Johnny and it became so intense that Warner threatened to drop them from the show.

When you look at what happened last time and the sort of money involved perhaps, as some of you predicted, the show will not be renewed after 10.

People always talk about the unfair disparity in wages but they seem pretty fair to me. The top five are almost all on the same wage and Mayim and Melissa are up to Simon and Kunal's previous total. If Mayim and her fans think other cast members are paid too much maybe they should encourage her to go to war with Warner, the way Simon and Kunal did, instead of these media moans.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, chaotic temptation, Gamma, Ratman77
(07-31-2016, 06:13 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There's not much news at the moment. Nothing new about the future of the show. Kunal seems to be getting worried that S10 is the last and has been most vocal about this lately. I suspect no one higher up is telling the cast anything yet. The big boys are still wrangling.

Some minor bloggers/media gossips are trying to discredit Kaley (there's always one) by saying she's not liked. They really picked the wrong girl there as we know what a sweetheart she is. Big Grin Blossom The main gist of these articles is aimed at her salary. No one is asking why Johnny is getting $1m an episode, only why Kaley is. They ignore the fact Jim, Johnny and Kaley negotiate as a team.

Simon and Kunal renegotiated their contracts in 2014, they fought really hard to increase their salaries from £100,000 per episode to a whopping $750,000. Which means they almost earn as much as the main three. Anyone moaning about their salaries? Tongue

Melissa and Mayim became series regulars later and negotiated their contracts together in 2013. They now earn £100,000 an episode which is what Simon and Kunal were on before the big contract war of 2014. Simon and Kunal played hardball and last-minute negotiations took place right before Season 8 started. They were going after salary parity with Kaley, Jim and Johnny and it became so intense that Warner threatened to drop them from the show.

When you look at what happened last time and the sort of money involved perhaps, as some of you predicted, the show will not be renewed after 10.

People always talk about the unfair disparity in wages but they seem pretty fair to me. The top five are almost all on the same wage and Mayim and Melissa are up to Simon and Kunal's previous total. If Mayim and her fans think other cast members are paid too much maybe they should encourage her to go to war with Warner, the way Simon and Kunal did, instead of these media moans.

But Actors make to much money, even her. Mayim said so in an interview at Paleyfest. It's Kind of hard to ask for MORE money when you're on record with the media that basically you're already paid way more than you're worth
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, chaotic temptation, Ratman77
Jim has made his way to LA today and Kunal cut his performances in 'The Spoils' in London short to return to the US. Perhaps the cast are all needed back in LA now. First taping is not until 16th.
Jim is back in NY on Monday 8th to appear on Live Kelly.
Okay Sugar-lumps, there’s no new spoilers about the show which is soon to be rehearsed as taping commences on 16th. The natives are getting restless, with ‘news’ folk rehashing the Comic Con panel interview but I don’t know if TPTB will tell us anymore now because they’ve already revealed the guest stars/new family members.

So all we have is....

Leonard and Penny rehashing their nupitals to a bloated new stage of cast/guest stars.

Penny changing her career… maybe. I can see them forgetting about this one as they tend to change their minds once they get working and Penny doing something cool might just make Leonard look less appertising (or should I say even less...). Sales Rep a boring ass job for a vibrant character like her and I have no idea why they came up with that. It’s bad enough they had to marry her off.

Moralo hinted at more coitus for Sheldon and Amy, as he gets a taste for granny pants and moth balls. Except loads of fantastic kiss-acting by Jim Parsons, as he connects with the face of this oddly wooden receptor. Any chance of these two splitting up again is off the table. In fact, we are now stuck with the ships. I really can’t see them getting creative. The best we can hope for is unexpected intimacy between Sheldon and Penny, when the writers need to add a little spice, and stir up the audience. But I can tell you it would have to bloody good to get a rise out of me.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, chaotic temptation, Ratman77
I mean, not really shocked by any of this TBH... It's to be expected. Also these people write each episode as it happens. There is NO planning involved and so ANYTHING could happen TBH... Since we'll pretty much be getting the same as the last couple of seasons. I'll just be looking forward to shenny moments, friendship or otherwise or dream sex/make out sessions....

Hey maybe Jim will get his wish and Sheldon and Penny will get freaky! (He's right about how that would be awesome and the interactions after would be awesome.)

Again... I tend to just go week to week with this show bc what else can we do?

(And I'll be looking forward to Parsons and Cuoco interactions and photos.)

Also! Remember, TBBT could still maybe pull a HIMYM and shock us all and switch things up if this is truly the last season! I'm not holding my breath but since the show pretty much isn't planned... ANYTHING is possible.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, chaotic temptation, Ratman77
(08-08-2016, 02:08 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Again... I tend to just go week to week with this show bc what else can we do?

Exactly and a good attitude. We are the subculture of Big Bang, we have no real voice. Just this little pocket of the internet. No point bashing our head against a wall.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
(08-08-2016, 02:08 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Also! Remember, TBBT could still maybe pull a HIMYM and shock us all and switch things up if this is truly the last season! I'm not holding my breath but since the show pretty much isn't planned... ANYTHING is possible.

Ironically, as much as I disliked the HIMYM finale (because [SPOILER] the couple I was rooting for, divorced) I would LOVE it if TBBT pulled a HIMYM style twist ending !  And somehow, Sheldon and Penny ended up together. Seems far fetched, I know, but I'm glad I am not the only one who thought of it after the HIMYM ending. Haha.Because, IDK why, I  always get the feeling that long after Leonard and/or Amy are out of the picture, Sheldon and Penny would still be in each other's life.
The following 3 users Like chaotic temptation's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant, Ratman77
(08-08-2016, 08:18 AM)chaotic temptation Wrote: Because, IDK why, I  always get the feeling that long after Leonard and/or Amy are out of the picture, Sheldon and Penny would still be in each other's life.

Yes! They'll just be stubborn and love each other too much. Because that's who they are. I can imagine Sheldon and Penny in 20 years, Leonard's left her for some young chick. Amy and Sheldon have been apart for a few years already... Sheldon and Penny meet up at the coffee shop they've been meeting at once a week for the last 20 years. They chat and make a couple tiny barbs at each other, but they smile and it's cute and Sheldon asks if Penny wants to see a new movie and she says yes. They're easy and sweet and will forever be in each other's lives.

Sorry.... Kinda went off there.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
I think TPTB already stated that there will be no HIMYM ship changes on BBT. So I wouldn't hope for it.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons