SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10
(07-23-2016, 02:41 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Yeah idk why the writers are like this... They've gotten REALLY LAZY! it's a shame because they have a talented cast and they could do so much. They need to make this season more like S1,2,3... Less romance crap. More different pairings and people hanging out. NO GIRLS NIGHT. Etc etc....

Unless Lenny re-wedding ends with Penny realizing she really doesn't want to marry him and she runs off... And later Sheldon is only one to go looking for her bc everyone else is consoling Leonard... And Penny and Sheldon talk and they're just the best of friends.... That would make a good episode...

Sigh....

That is the best close to the show ever.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • chaotic temptation, Ratman77
Penny and Sheldon run off. Final scene: Leonard and his new roommate Raj notice their beautiful new neighbor.
Leonard: "Our children will be smart and beautiful. This time for sure."
Raj: "Here we go again."
Blackout.
The following 7 users Like devilbk's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, chaotic temptation, Ratman77, WENN9366
(07-23-2016, 04:01 AM)devilbk Wrote: Penny and Sheldon run off. Final scene: Leonard and his new roommate Raj notice their beautiful new neighbor.
Leonard: "Our children will be smart and beautiful. This time for sure."
Raj: "Here we go again."
Blackout.

YES!!!! Lmao
Bitches be crazy. 
So its more than possible that S10 Ep1 could feature the second wedding installment for Leonard and Penny which fans on the other site have been demanding. This time infront of 'family'. As if the first time weren't bad enough. Penny's mother and brother might be coming to LA for another reason but it seems unlikely.

It could be entertaining as they fill the stage with experienced and funny actors in the shape of family. Meaning the actual cast may not have a lot to do.

Other news from Comic Con is that Amy and Sheldon go to a convention about flags. ZZZZZzzzzz Rolleyes It's hard for me to accept that Sheldon could be obsessed with flags. When they introduced this, I felt completely wrong for him and I think it spoilt his character somewhat. Sheldon was always kind of anarchic and cool. If I find it hard to believe he would be interested in something so banale, I find it impossible to believe Amy is.
Oh she's not interested in flags... She's probably going to complain the whole time and be a bother... What I find AMAZING (two things) is that they're going to try and fit Lenny wedding, all these guest stars and resolution from S9 into one 20 minute episode!?!? We will barely get any interaction with the characters and OH MY GOD it will feel rushed!? The only thing I can assume is that maybe the Lenny wedding might be episode 2.... IF there is a wedding. I mean stuff might derail those plans and her family was already coming to town for the wedding but a wedding isn't going to happen. Only saying that because I'm not sure if they said it's for the wedding or not (correct me if I'm wrong)

They have like 24 episodes to fill... They don't plan ahead... We will probably get 4 shenny only moments. Yay S10.... Wooooooooo :/

On the bright side... I enjoy seeing (most) of the cast together and they're kinda fun so... WOOP. Hope we get another cast photo of starting filming in a couple of weeks.
Bitches be crazy. 
(07-23-2016, 08:22 PM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Oh she's not interested in flags... She's probably going to complain the whole time and be a bother...

But that's the thing, she doesn't moan. Yet she moans about all the really cool things he likes. She just sits there with FWF and goes along with it but she must be thinking "this is trash". Amy is not that way inclined, she doesn't have flights of fancy. I've only seen her excited over science and girly things, like tiaras and fan fiction. It's a real stretch to have her interested in a predominately male interest that is this obsure. She just sits there as a side kick but she doesn't seem annoyed. The Amy I've seen would get irritated by FWF.

(07-23-2016, 08:22 PM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: What I find AMAZING (two things) is that they're going to try and fit Lenny wedding, all these guest stars and resolution from S9 into one 20 minute episode!?!? We will barely get any interaction with the characters and OH MY GOD it will feel rushed!? The only thing I can assume is that maybe the Lenny wedding might be episode 2.... IF there is a wedding. I mean stuff might derail those plans and her family was already coming to town for the wedding but a wedding isn't going to happen. Only saying that because I'm not sure if they said it's for the wedding or not (correct me if I'm wrong)

That might be worth watching. Leonard and Penny's family all together cause so much chaos and disruption that Leonard and Penny get married and no one sees it....AGAIN. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, chaotic temptation, Ratman77
It would be interesting if Shamy went to the flag convention and discovered that Sheldon is a big celebrity in the hobby. There's even cosplay People dressed as Sheldon and even Penny but nobody dressed as AFF. People keep coming up to Amy and congratulating her for being brave enough to dress up as Amy because the flag fandom really hates her.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz
(07-24-2016, 12:50 AM)devilbk Wrote: It would be interesting if Shamy went to the flag convention and discovered that Sheldon is a big celebrity in the hobby. There's even cosplay People dressed as Sheldon and even Penny but nobody dressed as AFF. People keep coming up to Amy and congratulating her for being brave enough to dress up as Amy because the flag fandom really hates her.

I WILL WATCH THE FUCK OUT OF THAT. I want that to happen... I will only accept this premise of an episode if THAT happens....
Bitches be crazy. 
One of the-sound-and-vision from tumblr's gifs.

[Image: tumblr_oa2wxyzBma1tci0swo4_500.gif]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, devilbk, Nutz
Just watched the last episode to refresh my memory. It's very weak these days.

Anyone else hate Sheldon being the stupiest person in the room in 9.24 and Amy telling him to play with his phone? Aside from Howard, the whole finale basically sucked. Mary and Alfred - who the hell cares?