SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10
Some rumours:

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/33031...son-10.htm

They seem to be just based on fan speculation and an old Moralo interview and we know he changes his mind once the season starts.
(07-13-2016, 07:52 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Some rumours:

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/33031...son-10.htm

They seem to be just based on fan speculation and an old Moralo interview and we know he changes his mind once the season starts.

It's pretty clear that English is not the author's first language and that the source of all the info was a Google search.
The Executive Producer and show runner Steve Molaro of "The Big Bang Theory" revealed that there is something going on with Alfred and Mary, thus, making a big change for Sheldon and Leonard on season 10 of "The Big Bang Theory". The show runner added to mention that Sheldon and Leonard will do everything to stop their parents from falling in love to a point of making a fool of each other.

News from the Big Bang Writers Room at Comic Con will be here soon.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays
(07-22-2016, 06:47 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The Executive Producer and show runner Steve Molaro of "The Big Bang Theory" revealed that there is something going on with Alfred and Mary, thus, making a big change for Sheldon and Leonard on season 10 of "The Big Bang Theory". The show runner added to mention that Sheldon and Leonard will do everything to stop their parents from falling in love to a point of making a fool of each other.

News from the Big Bang Writers Room at Comic Con will be here soon.

I'm trying to think of if this is supposed to last a whole season or just be the 20 minute season opener??? Now they don't have to have Mary or Leonard's father for every episode. Just bring them back when they need them. I'm okay if the focus switches from their gross relationships to focusing on Sheldon and Leonard trying to make their parents not get together. At least its different. And Leonard hanging around Sheldon means more shenny (sadly that's what that means)
Bitches be crazy. 
Given how far ahead they tend to work I think we're talking about a single episode with an underlying theme that will continue without having to bring the guest stars in.
Comic-Con: 'Big Bang Theory' Casts Katey Sagal, Jack McBrayer

The news of Penny's mother and brother was announced Friday at the show's annual Comic-Con panel.
Prepare to meet some additional family members on CBS' The Big Bang Theory.
Producers behind the nerdy comedy announced Friday at Comic-Con that Sons of Anarchy's Katey Sagal will play Penny's (Kaley Cuoco) mother, Susan, and the series will also be introducing Penny's brother, Randall. Penny's brother will be played by 30 Rock grad Jack McBrayer, who made a surprise appearance to wrap Friday's panel. Both will appear in the season 10 premiere.
"Katey has played Kaley's mom before on 8 Simple Rules, and she told us she's always up for playing Kaley's mom," showrunner Steve Molaro said at the panel. Susan is described as stressed out and neurotic from a life with her troubled son.

Penny's brother has been referenced multiple times. He's said to have worked in a meth lab and been in prison. During the panel, moderator Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) asked him if he'd ever been to jail, with McBrayer joking, "Recreationally ... I look good in orange. I'm good at making new friends!" Randall is described as a cheerful former drug dealer and ex-con.

The casting news comes after the comedy, created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, cast Taxi alum Judd Hirsch to play Leonard's (Johnny Galecki) father. He appeared in the season nine finale, which ended with a cliffhanger as his character Alfred, seemed to have spent the night with Sheldon's mother, played by Lauri Metcalf, in the season nine finale. Metcalf was recognized for her role with an Emmy nomination this year. Casey Sander has also recurred as Bernadette's (Melissa Rauch) father.
Howard's mother, meanwhile, was a regular staple on the series though she never appeared on-screen. She was voiced by the late and great Carol Ann Susi.
Sagal's credits include ABC's upcoming Dirty Dancing, Pitch Perfect 2, Futurama and The Bastard Executioner. She's repped by WME. McBrayer, a five-time Emmy nominee, is repped by UTA.
Big Bang Theory returns Sept. 19 on CBS.
Bitches be crazy. 
So nothing really big is happening... They are just bringing in more guests to carry the show to its close. I wish there was some drama within the original cast. The show will just start being about guest stars and not the characters we really want to see. I don't think they need any of these overpaid extras because that's what they kind of are. Why can't they write in a new character who isn't someone already famous and do something with them. It has to be the final season if this is all they've got.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz
I haven't heard anything about a next season... Remember it was just assumption really that they were staring contract talks for S11... Or they're ONLY doing a S11. But idk... I mean I'm assuming these guests will be in only one episode. But then what else about the season? They seem to have run out of things to write about, they played the Shamy sex WAY TOO early, a baby is already on the way and I just know she'll be preggers until the S10 Finale... They can't have two weddings in one season. Idk... Looks like more of throwing darts and seeing what ideas pop up.
Bitches be crazy. 
They're using famous guest stars instead of plot to sell the future of the show. Lenny re-wedding is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I'm not sure the general public will even tune in for that. Shamy wedding might bring viewers in. No one cares a hoot about Howard and bernadettes baby news because Bernadette has never been enough of a character to draw people in. Even Raj and his girlfriends seems to simply irritate.

They will never put anything on paper that will get them more seasons unless they start taking a few risks and stop being so protective of the romances. Give it some bite, but I know they'll just interact them with newbies and slow walk to the finish line.

But seriously it's not like any of them are short a bob they can afford to throw caution to the wind. Get creative they just seem to be asleep.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, QueenOfShebaSays, chaotic temptation, Nutz
Yeah idk why the writers are like this... They've gotten REALLY LAZY! it's a shame because they have a talented cast and they could do so much. They need to make this season more like S1,2,3... Less romance crap. More different pairings and people hanging out. NO GIRLS NIGHT. Etc etc....

Unless Lenny re-wedding ends with Penny realizing she really doesn't want to marry him and she runs off... And later Sheldon is only one to go looking for her bc everyone else is consoling Leonard... And Penny and Sheldon talk and they're just the best of friends.... That would make a good episode...

Sigh....
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz