SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10
I think they're holding off and are going to have to her have the baby towards the end of the season.
Bitches be crazy. 
Nutz, I don't think that TPTB even realize they've trapped themselves and we are about to see the first 13-month pregnancy. Also, syndicator hate, hate, hat holiday episodes so I wouldn't be surprised if they skip holiday-specific eps or really tone them down.
Didn't Molaro joke that Bernie's going to be pregnant for a long time? She isn't even showing right now.  And they haven't had a time jump in a bit. So I think it'll last all season.

Last season they didn't have any big holiday episodes... I think if this is the last season, they'll have the  gang gather for some holiday fun.

Are there fewer episodes this season than last season? Jim did say during his radio interview that they finish filming April 10 (pretty sure he said a date... but he did say April.)

But... Nutz could also be right...
Bitches be crazy. 

I'm just going to put this here...
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Toad
I was thinking wouldn't it be funny if the last episode tag Leonard was packing up boxes to move and we hear from Leonards voice over that In reality Sheldon and Penny started dating after having Spaghetti & Hotdogs and going to Disneyland. Everything after that (Amy, the Beta test, "sexy toddler" Sheldon, any of the marriages, Leonards prowess with women) were just Leonard's dreams and fantasies to deal with Sheldon getting a Nobel and Penny while not changing who he is to do it.

It gives a nod to Some classic shows (Roseanne/Newhart) while making all the continuity problems, OCC moments, and rewriting scenes from vintage episodes make sense and best of all (for me anyway) it would make Shenny canon, yet have absolutely no canon moments, so how they got together, their first I love you, sex, etc are left to the imagination.

If they did this I might actually go back and watch seasons 5-10 because of the new perspective
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk, CassandraElise, Idle Miscreant, lilyben3
Oddly, it seems the AV Club has stopped reviewing TBBT after 9 seasons. I don't see statements or any reviews for 10.01. or 10.02. This lot are usually BB's biggest fans with much higher review scores than the site members.
If enyone is interested, here a new fom "serienjunkies.de" regarding the topic "gueststar" from 05.10.

I translate:

William Shatner has rejected role.

Over the years of "The Big Bang Theory" already some Nerd and geek legends have appeared. There were Leonard Nimoy, Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, George Takei and Wil Wheaton.

But a very big name is missing on a "Star Trek" Bingo: James T. Kirk, aka William Shatner.

The creators of the series have actually made him offers for a guest appearance, but he refused, according to Digital Spy. His reasoning: He did not like the script. Should they, however, come up with a better idea, he would be open to a visit.

"I had several conversations with the creators and what they wanted from me did not feel right. So I said, 'Find something better'. Perhaps they felt attacked, I do not know. "

Details of the planned role he also revealed: "They wanted that I play a slanted version of my myself and they said that will work out, but I needed more evidence."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal oppinnion: Hmm, somehow pity.....but I think it is more an affair of the salary Dodgy
Is the cost of Big Bang to much to handle? The article from Variety seems to think the actors can't expect much more money since The cost of producing “Big Bang” has already skyrocketed to around $9 million an episode.

The salaries for the 7 main actors alone is around 5.2 million an episode. Then they have to pay guest actors, extras, plus the people who do hair/make-up, costumes, props, cameras, lighting, sound, post-production, construction and write the shows (to name a few). After that add the costs of props, costumes, set construction and decoration, craft services.... Well you get the point

Salary Breakdown for Actors Season 10
Jim: 1 million per episode
Kaley: 1 million per episode
Johnny: 1 million per episode
Simon: 900k per episode
Kunal: 900k per episode
Melissa: 225 - 250k per episode
Mayim: 225 - 250k per episode
*Contracted actors (guarantees 10 - 19 weeks): $2,780 per episode. This would include Kevin & Laura
*Major Role Performers: $5,132/week
*Performer: $933-$2335/week (dependent on lines, time, etc)
*Background (extras): $160-172/day
*and unless it's built into their contracts, the actors also get a network prime time rerun of 2% of their pay but no more than $2,578 per showing.

If you think about it the 1st episode alone just for actors cost them $5,280,792.00 (and I'm low balling that number since they probably paid more then Union minimum considering who the guests were)

* SAG union amount minimum
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/big-bang...201876632/
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26
The International Business Times asks:

"Are Sheldon and Amy headed for a breakup in The Big Bang Theory season 10 episode 5?"

NO THAY FRIGGIN AREN'T. SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT INTERESTING! Tongue Tongue (rant over)
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Kimk26, Ratman77
(10-17-2016, 07:39 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The International Business Times asks:

"Are Sheldon and Amy headed for a breakup in The Big Bang Theory season 10 episode 5?"

NO THAY FRIGGIN AREN'T. SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT INTERESTING! Tongue Tongue (rant over)
Hey, "Tuesday"!

I have read your comment there. My thoughts, my words.
My favorite part was:

"Sheldon with Penny. Leonard with... who the h*** cares?"

Bouth thumbs up!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
I have "related" emotions to the last character.

[Image: 58764879.jpg]

Wink
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas