SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10

Selfie posted by Kaley yesterday, filming car scenes with Penny's "family" should make for some funny scenes. (Also Jim liked it)
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Toad, Ratman77
Steve Molaro has no idea if the show will get any more seasons after 10.

He wants to carry on (well of course he does) but they have not been offered anything yet. Its very possible this will be the last season of Big Bang.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...-10-925751

All we can take from this is Molaro actually thinks Leonard and Penny are romantic. Geeeez, the guy is lost in the dark here. He's definitely improved Leonard a lot but the character has too much history of being an annoying shallow twonk. I used to like him and then all the Alicia/Plimpton/Stephanie/Priya/Mandy/Joy/history paper/lying/lying and more lying.

He also knows they have to separate Leonard and Sheldon at some point (the show really should be over before we see Lenny playing happy families) Morlock

They also will marry off Sheldon to Amy, who I'm starting to think could do better... the squealing man-child he is now. Still can't get my head around how on earth these two are supposed to be a couple.

Any thoughts guys?

Now I know Chuck likes to keep the show open he doesn't like to plan, but the thing is it FEELS PLANNED. There are no surprises anyway. Molaro would burst a blood vessel if Chuck wanted to ditch Lenny, he's so bleeding invested. Where's the creativity?
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jela, Idle Miscreant, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, Kimk26, Nutz
No. Sorry. In no way, shape or form does Sheldon deserve to end his days as a plaything for that creature. Better to put him out of everyone's misery. He's a dim, broken shade of what he once was, but delivering him up into the rapacious clammy embrace of that thing is sick, particularly with his regression into a second childhood.

Leonard is a creep. He's always been a creep. We've all met his type before, the sad, lonely hangdog horndog who talks to your chest in the bar, until someone else catches his eye. He wants a 'hot girl' to parade around as his passport to normal. He's neither amusing nor unique. Watching Penny being fooled into fucking him was painful, watching her settle for the level of disrespect and dullness, just enraging.

This show is a tired, vile thing, full of misogyny, spite, and deeply disturbing interpersonal dynamics offered up as 'humour'. I would not accept a drink from, nor share a cab or an elevator with any of the characters as they stand, and given the slavering self-identification from the writers and show runners with Leonard, I wouldn't go near any of them, either.
The following 9 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jela, Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, CTR69, Toad, Ratman77, chaotic temptation, CassandraElise, Nutz
Amy couldn't do better... Amy IS the problem... Sheldon could do better... Not Amy... Amy sucks. 

Again... I'm not shocked by the show. We already KNOW what is to come... We know this... So I'm not shocked.

Sheldon Cooper is still my boy. I love him even now. Everyone else around him is awful (Penny not all the time... She's just sad and needs to be away from Leonard) but Sheldon is my dude...

I do think this is the last season and they're saving Bernie and Howard's baby for the series finale.

That's all I have to add...
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
I actually think Moleros fingerprints (along with Lorre and Prady) were all over the scripts for Leonard biggest asshole moments. Wrecking Sheldon's experiment, having Leonard hook up with Dr. Plimpton 2 weeks after declaring his eternal love to Penny, Leonard lying about hooking up with Priya, and then after he became the Showrunner he wrote (or was one of the main writers and gave the approval) the episodes when Leonard cheated on Priya with the comic book girl, basically told a penny he only agreed with her to get in her pants while they were dating, etc., etc., etc., and of course the episode where Leonard admitted he cheated on Penny.

My problem with Leonard? Molero (and of course Lorre and Prady) have written Leonard to be a liar, a opportunist cheater and a sabbotur, who never gets punished when he is caught. (And no, I don't consider that one OOC episode where Sheldon made Leonard wear an itchy sweater punishment for all his crimes) I'm tired of TPTB saying he's the underdog nice guy who deserves something (or someone) because the way he's been written .....he's not, and he doesn't.

I have to agree with PJ on the Amy situation. No matter your opinion on Amy, not only has the writers made it clear that Sheldon won't ever get a better girlfriend (which is complete bullshit, but another post), but they've made it equally clear that Amy will never get a better boyfriend then a man-child who can't be trusted to cross the street alone, needs special toddler containers to eat treats in the car and has to be watched because he puts small toys into his mouth. They've dumbed down Sheldon so much that you have to wonder why the Fowlings aren't screaming that Amy deserves a guy that treats her right, respects what she says, and doesn't consider sex with her a once a year for her birthday an obligation.

Personally, I would suggest running away if Leonard or Sheldon (as he's written now) showed any interest.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77, Gamma, Kimk26
(09-07-2016, 03:04 AM)Nutz Wrote: I actually think Moleros fingerprints (along with Lorre and Prady) were all over the scripts for Leonard biggest asshole moments.

I have to agree with PJ on the Amy situation. No matter your opinion on Amy, not only has the writers made it clear that Sheldon won't ever get a better girlfriend (which is complete bullshit, but another post), but they've made it equally clear that Amy will never get a better boyfriend then a man-child who can't be trusted to cross the street alone, needs special toddler containers to eat treats in the car and has to be watched because he puts small toys into his mouth. They've dumbed down Sheldon so much that you have to wonder why the Fowlings aren't screaming that Amy deserves a guy that treats her right, respects what she says, and doesn't consider sex with her a once a year birthday obligation.

Personally, I would suggest running away if Leonard or Sheldon (as he's written now) showed any interest.

Remember when Prady said at CC that he used to argue over what Sheldon would be prepared to do with Moralo. 

Sheldon, as he used to be, was always much sexier than Leonard. He was a real alpha. It's so obvious what they have done to tip the scale in Leonards favour. Problem is its been the formula for so many years now, that its ingrained into canon. Only history will show us what really stands the test of time.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Toad, Ratman77, Kimk26
(09-07-2016, 03:04 AM)Nutz Wrote: I actually think Moleros fingerprints (along with Lorre and Prady) were all over the scripts for Leonard biggest asshole moments. Wrecking Sheldon's experiment, having Leonard hook up with Dr. Plimpton 2 weeks after declaring his eternal love to Penny, Leonard lying about hooking up with Priya, and then after he became the Showrunner he wrote (or was one of the main writers and gave the approval) the episodes when Leonard cheated on Priya with the comic book girl, basically told a penny he only agreed with her to get in her pants while they were dating, etc., etc., etc., and of course the episode where Leonard admitted he cheated on Penny.

My problem with Leonard? Molero (and of course Lorre and Prady) have written Leonard to be a liar, a opportunist cheater and a sabbotur, who never gets punished when he is caught. (And no, I don't consider that one OOC episode where Sheldon made Leonard wear an itchy sweater punishment for all his crimes) I'm tired of TPTB saying he's the underdog nice guy who deserves something (or someone) because the way he's been written .....he's not, and he doesn't.
Agree!

That was always my problem with the conception of the character "Leonard".
He had affairs without end and nevertheless they were trying to present him as the poor boy with which the world cooperates soooo bad. Dodgy

And if that would not be illogical enough they gave him the characteristics lying, cheating, sabotage.
He acted too contrary to the "to how" he should appear.

Because of that the relationship (with Penny) was never credible.
For me he was never the main-character of the show, but the most unpleasant.

And by the way:

Hofstadter!!!

Why to hell he must have a german name???    Angry      Nrf!!!
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Kimk26
Does Kaley know something we don't? This inteview yesterday on Kimmel is the first indication that she may be ready for Big Bang to end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM5BdMu3DE4&app=desktop
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
Hello everybody!

On "TV-serienhighlights" were posted statements of Mister Molaro regarding the future of the show.

I (try to) translate for you.

Contract negotiations have no affect to the cast

The entire cast has signed for the season and is available. Molaro and Co. did not have to worry about what will come in a few months , but planning screenplay by screenplay. Here you write the figures on short notice the stories on the body . Even Bernadette pregnancy did arise spontaneously and was then waved through by the authors . Should something arise - about an exit after the season - would you react at the appropriate time . By this  time Molaro is not thinking about because he still had 19 scripts on.

How long can it go on with " TBBT ? "

Should it be the last season , Molaro would be happy to have much lead time to make something beautiful on its feet . But he hopes that it goes even further . An exact number for an extension , he did not call . After recent negotiations known three new squadrons were ordered at once . It 'll recall on several factors , actors and their agents , the studio Warner Bros and CBS .

Furthermore, spontaneous  plan

Although the series is already in Season 10 , no rough plan for the future will created at the beginning of the season . This has to do with how Chuck Lorre and Molaro work , and also the Writer 's Room have become accustomed to how it goes. That would the showrunner indeed recommend not other series , but for TBBT it functioning well  .

A wedding for Sheldon and Amy?

Now that Penny and Leonard and Howard and Bernadette are married , Sheldon could possibly walk down the aisle . For the immediate future , however, is in this direction nothing planned . But they will play with the housing situation , although it will initially be no new roommate agreement . But this does not mean that there can be no temporary experiments .

Dean Norris and the Air Force

Dean Norris ( "Breaking Bad" ) can be seen in the first three episodes as Air Force representative and is interested in the guidance system that Leonard , Howard and Sheldon develop . Because of that, the trio would cooperate even more than usual , among Raj must suffer a little . For this he will but be more common in women and play their " spare - husband " . Raj will continue to date two women , but for now he will not stand so much at the focus.

.Penny's last name

Also, this long -kept mystery should remain secret despite the family visit . They had , after all, managed to scale 10 and can now use Hofstadter . Her career as an actress to stay for the time being on ice , but the cult of her role in " Serial Apeist " could soon be subject again .

Will Bernadette give birth to her baby at season ten?

Yes. Even if that could mean that they may be for a year pregnant if required by the script . When her pregnancy will go mainly to their emotional conflicts , because it is a success and career-minded person who in public has also not the best relationship to children . How will this affect their lives and their careers ? Molaro is glad that they have caught honest reactions from someone in such a situation. How this will develop when the baby arrives , would show up . Howard's father would however not debut in the near future .

My personal oppinion:

Its all sounds more like the "Chaos-Theory." Morlock Morlock Morlock
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Kimk26, Nutz
The pregnancy storyline is probably the most important to me. Not because I give a damn about the Howardette spawn, but I am morbidly interested in just how far off the rails this show goes.

We know that TPTB and the writers don't have any grasp on continuity, but they have really outdone themselves with having Bernadette announce she was pregnant in that "very special Valentines Day episode". That isn't a "throw away" comment that goes against something said in season 3, or a character change from season 7 that only the hard core fans will remember and be mad at. Even the general public will remember that The pregnancy announcement happened on the Valentines Day episode (Lord knows they publicized the hell out of it) and by putting it on a holiday, the writers have boxed themselves into the Bernadette pregnancy timeline.

As of right now this looks like it's BBT's last year, so thinking about writing one last Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas episode should be high on the writers list. Unfortunately they will have to skip these holidays if they keep Bernadette in month 4-5 of her pregnancy (or turn BBT into the mourning-crazed fantasies of the Roseanne shows final year)

With no taping tomorrow night (9/27) and only 3 episodes being taped in October there is only 5-6 episodes being filmed before the first holiday break, so if the writers are planning that very special Thanksgiving Delivery episode we should see a time jump with Bernadette get really pregnant in the 10/4 or 10/18 taping.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons