SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S10
Maria Canals-Barrela is guest starring on the show. Maybe she will appear in 10.07, as we have no taping report or spoilers, for this episode.

Character name: Issabelle
I liked her as the mom on Wizards of Waverly Place. She's awesome. Hopefully her character is used well and it's fun.
Bitches be crazy. 
She was amazing as the mother on WoWP. I hope her character is great and used right as well. Fingers crossed.
At "serienjunkies.de"  two news have been uploaded.

I (try) to translate:

'Christopher Lloyd guest star at season ten.

Doc Brown meets Dr. Sheldon Cooper and co.
Christopher Lloyd, who is known for the "Back to the future"-trilogy, will be honored in the tenth season of The Big Bang Theory. The corresponding episode runs in December. (TV Line)
As usual, the creators  are looking forward to have a guest- actor of this caliber. So far, however, it has not been disclosed what for a role he will play or if  there will be time travel ideas. "We think we've created a funny part that fans will find great," it says.

The Big Bang Theory: Sheldon-Prequel series planned at CBS

"The Small Sheldon Theory?" CBS is developing a spin-off to the most successful comedy in the US, "The Big Bang Theory". This is a prequel about Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons), as The Hollywood Reporter reports. So far, however, it is only in the early script phase.
The project is described as "Malcolm in the Middle" but with a Sheldon at his teenage-time  and is created by Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady and Steve Molaro. Except for Parsons, who is involved as a producer, no other cast member of TBBT will be involved.

My personal oppinion:

That Christopher Lloyd will have a guest-role its cool. He fits very good to the show, and his Doc Brown is not only for nerds an icon.

The second one...??? Huh

Well, there I must confess that I once had the idea, if there ever would be a show about the young Doc Brown (!), Mister Parsons would be a good choice.
He surley would play the younger version of this eccentric timetraveler convincingly.
If that would be a plan, I would support it,.....

......but a show about the young Sheldon is-for me-....great nonsense and simply superfluous. Morlock

What do you think?
Taping today of episode 10.13 The Emotion Detection Automation

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPHDcWaBJR8/

Its another Sheldon driven plot (which seems to surprise some members of the fandom but if they took note of the percentages at which each character has been used over the years, they would have to concede)

Sheldon creates a machine to measure emotions. 

Penny and Leonard have a tiff over her arranging an interview for her brother, although I have no idea how this concerns Leonard. ??
You know, in the old days, it most likely would have be pretty funny watching Sheldon and his new emotion machine. He was dead serious back then and never gave up on an idea (like a real scientist / genius!).

I recently got an Amazon prime account and watched some old episodes from Season 2. Dear God, I permanently had a smile on my face! Sheldon was just epic! It's such a satisfaction watching the old Sheldon, espcially when he interacted with Penny. Just pure comedy gold! He was accurate, spot-on, calling everyone out on his/her BS and most importantly: very, very smart. You can just feel that he is literally above anyone else intellectually.

But I digress ... let's hope there will be a few laughs here and there (if I can make myself watch the episode after the last disaster...).
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 5 users Like Berliner's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
Yes, I'm not sure why they changed it from "Sheldon is smarter than everyone else" to "Sheldon THINKS he's smarter than everyone else", but it was a villainous piece of character vandalism.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 8 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • devilbk, wellplayedpenny, Toad, Nutz, Ratman77, Berliner, Gamma, chaotic temptation
To "Berliners" and "Idles" posts:

Right!

The first seasons will never be beaten. And exactly in comparison with them
there is now one of the worst breaks regarding Sheldons character.
At first I read it on "serienjunkies" at the synopsis of "The Dependence Transcendence":

"He must accept that he is not so intelligent how he ever was thinking about himself."

This line made me rally angry. Angry So far I know intelligence is a manifest thing, proved by tests, not changeable,...and at the beginning of the show it was mentioned that Sheldon have an IQ of 187.
With this turn they try to make it that Sheldon was only a cutlery, a applicant, an arrogant guy who had nothing except his own opinion about himself. That they had rewrite Sheldon into a messy was bad enough, but to dismantle also his intelligence is really an offense to his original character. Angry Angry Angry

By the way, here are some spoilers:

Regarding the move of Sheldon to Pennys apartment:

-There will not be too many changes,  because the best known sets of the show - Penny 's apartment, the boys' apartment and the stairwell - are to be maintained in the core. Molaro: "These sets are part of the DNA of our series. I just do not want to make too many drastic changes. "*

*Funny, isn't it? Sarcasm

-Both Emily and Claire  are to step into the life of Raj again in the tenth season. "At the moment, the two are off the field, but we have an idea how we could both get back into the show," Molaro says.

-Pamela Adlon will return after the winter-break as the voice of the little Haley

All from 23.12.16
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Berliner
It's late in the eve and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.
So it's time to post rather bloody lovely BBT fanvids.

Ye olde classic...dear god this is magnificent.  Wine

The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • CTR69, Gamma
I saw a nice (and very popular) quote on youtube earlier;

"Whether you like them romantically or platonically, the best scenes of this show have always been between Sheldon and Penny. I miss when they were more of a focus. I miss when this show was kind."
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • SpaceAnJL, wellplayedpenny, Nutz, Gamma, Sheldonkn, chaotic temptation