Hiatus game - Planning Meeting
"Time..." Sheldon was caught like a deer in a headlights. Her eyes aiming at him like a muzzle of double-barreled shotgun. Sweat was gathering on his palms. Breathing heavily. His heart racing in anxiety.

Eidetic memory now flashed in his mind, taking him back, trying to puzzle this together. How did he end up here? Whose fault was it? How to fix it? Trying to find forks in the road. Mapping his life choices. If somehow he could fix them for the better.
He was now back in Texas as a child, when one particular song struck his mind like a bolt of lightning: If I stay here with you girl... Things just couldn't be the same... 'Cause I'm as free as a bird now... And this bird you cannot change...

Finally, a moment of clarity and inspiration. He needed to go back. Away from this nonsense he somehow mangled himself into. Find a way to make all this right again. He knew this wasn't right. He wasn't meant for this. Marriage. With Amy.

"I'm sorry, Amy. But I can't... change."

Sheldon picks up his stuff and with Free Bird playing in the background, he runs from that apartment, towards an adventure of a lifetime.
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • devilbk, Toad, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by devilbk - 05-05-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by Nutz - 05-05-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by Nutz - 05-05-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by Kimk26 - 05-11-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by devilbk - 05-11-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by CTR69 - 05-12-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by devilbk - 05-12-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Hiatus game - Planning Meeting - by Toad - 05-12-2016, 05:46 AM