Chapter 200 tapes this Tuesday
Okay she DID post Big Grin

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-02-09%20at%2015.55....bfdgeg.png]
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jela, devilbk, FlyingSolo, Idle Miscreant, FlyingMonkey, Kimk26
So its called The Celebration Experimentation.

It IS a party put on by Amy for Sheldon.

And there's a small Shenny scene where Sheldon and Penny are alone together for the first time (I believe) this season. Taping report in private forum.
[Image: RdbxdPY.png]

The tea party from 9.1, um, sixteen episodes ago, is the only other time this season Sheldon and Penny have had a scene together. Alone.

So, yeah, a veritable glut of Shenny scenes. Provided you notify the people at Oxford English Dictionary and have them redefine glut to mean two.

Fucking incredible when you consider that Sheldon and Penny were once THE comedic mainstay, the epitome of what the show is/was all about really.
OH PLEASE...
The following 6 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26, Shellsyke, Satnight815
Probably it for the season as well. Imagine trying to make a Shenny page with that feast of material? Big Grin I love the look on Sheldon's face in that image. It's as though he's thinking "You're so different to me, so why do I get you." Aren't they marvellous?

Really glad the show never 'went there'. They would have wreaked it. Maybe (and it's a big maybe) the writers know this and want to keep it intact. We see it. That's all that matters.