Chapter 200 tapes this Tuesday
With the show taping Episode 200 in two days, I'd like to offer a prediction for this episode. The official news reports are saying this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...57746.html

So I have posted my idea here in our news feed:

[Image: 37a655_8e0fb7ff42d84fc890290ce55ca130ec.jpg]

Any idea you have please post and you can make them as hideous as you like Big Grin

The Shamy's have launched their desires and unless thay have some insider information they are predicting EXACTLY what we talked about as a very predicable option in the grumblebox after ShAMY coitus. This is bound to be taken down if its not real, so I'm leaving you with screengrabs to chuckle over. Funny how the fandoms think in the same way, their dream, our horror!

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif]

The horrible thing about our joke predictions of yesteryear is that they aren't jokes anymore. That's  perfectly feasible under the new order.
Dev said three pregnancies, and there will be. The fans of this show (now) yearn to see "Howardette's new living room!" (THRILL!). Can't wait for Penny to give up her dreams and devote herself solely to Leonard (ah, that's already happened hasn't it), and for Sheldon to drop the last of his idiosyncrasies that constitute his nature in fawning servitude. Sheldon will go to lamaze classes. Amy will have bizarre pregnancy cravings. Probably give birth in the elevator. Possibly eventually eat her children. Sheldon and Penny's souls will crawl keening from the abyss into which they were flung, and rise to wreak bloody revenge upon the-

I have lost the power of speech with regards this show of late.

[Image: tumblr_inline_msalaeWJFT1qz4rgp.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lbdze8jllE1qb0osvo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n73ri9khP71qfgsi8o1_500.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingMonkey, Toad, Kimk26
Chill ya boots Idle. Big Grin It was a hoax, probably to stir up some fun in the fandom. Looks like the post is gone already and even though most of what you write has happened, I look forward to Shenny souls crawling from the abyss part Tongue

Other speculation, is that its Sheldon's birthday and we all know what happened last year.

[Image: B-417t6WkAAUllM.png]

Sadly all I can think is....where's our bloody Shenny scenes???? Huh??? Writers...
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, Kimk26
Thank god that was taken down... That doesn't even look like a real episode. Also they wouldn't have Amy says she's preggers an episode after Bernie and Howie...

Hopefully the 200th episode is not about Shamy but the group as a whole...

*wishful thinking*
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26
It was actually a very badly constructed hoax since it included absolutely no use of the several guests who will be appearing in ep 200.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26
Okay since no ones about, I'll take another stab.

Amy throws Sheldon a surprise party and gets Adam West to come. No idea why Leslie would show up though, or Kripke unless there's some kind of ploy involved. We are all reminded of how Amy's "the best girlfriend he'll ever get" and this just proves it Sarcasm They all sit around and talk about how much improved Sheldon is because of Amy and he squees like a two year and the ratings go up and everyone is deliriously happy... Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
My prediction is that Leslie will turn up to torment Sheldon and AFF will get to 'rescue' him in some sort of verbal fight.  (Maybe even physical.)  Thus cementing his uselessness and her heroism. Puke

Because nobody has ever stood up for Sheldon in any way, before....oh,wait...
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
I just don't believe Amy is interested enough in what Sheldon likes to encourage him by bringing someone like Adam West in. She probably doesn't even know who Adam West is. If he is to be a guest it's because someone else brought him. Someone like Wil Wheaton.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26
The photo of MB in a blonde wig tells me that Amy is probably going to dress up like Penny for some reason. All the characters will dress like each other. Wouldn't that be funny? Sarcasm
Sheldon will look at her and say "Ewwww, I could never love anyone who looks like that.  Change back to your original beauty."  Remember that the show now revolves around Sheldon's love for Amy, and MB seems to have taken control of the writing.

The following 3 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
The title is confirmed as "The Celebration Experimentation".

Most likely a birthday party for Sheldon with a Batman theme. Oh and I betcha its organised by Amy. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-02-09%20at%2015.22....t6mva4.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26