Other Comedy Shows
Well waht do you know? Won't play in my country. Brilliant.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(05-01-2014, 07:45 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Well waht do you know? Won't play in my country. Brilliant.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Try this one.

If this doesn't work, just search till you find a version that does. Or I'll set the Dogapus on you.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Again. Not working. I'll probably drain my piss-tiny £2.99 of mobile broadband data if I watch a video over 5 seconds, so I'll make do with clips... and maybe see if the library has it. (Netflix? HA!)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

[Image: rT7bTDa.gif]
[Image: 51ef34a13d8f1.gif]
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-3403-1395942747-16.gif]
[Image: burning.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"

I've watched Spaced very occasionally for years, never quite got me, until this scene yesterday; Daisy's birthday, everyone starts to argue, and as they get angrier, throwing cake at each other, they do it to some growing louder flamenco music. It was (as they say) a moment. [Image: giphy.gif] Also getting back into Peep Show, brilliant, and may have partly inspired TBBT.
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Wisp
I love Peep Show! I just ordered seasons 1-5. £4. Bargain.

Also, Community fans. Behold, Dean Pelton with hair.

Also, I'm really growing fond of Better off Ted. It's a grower. I can totally ignore how vanilla the main character is because PHIL AND LEM.

[Image: ted-meat.jpg]

Shame it was cancelled. It really picks up by season 2.

(05-23-2014, 02:03 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I love Peep Show! I just ordered seasons 1-5. £4. Bargain.

Also, Community fans. Behold, Dean Pelton with hair.

Also, I'm really growing fond of Better off Ted. It's a grower. I can totally ignore how vanilla the main character is because PHIL AND LEM.

[Image: ted-meat.jpg]

Shame it was cancelled. It really picks up by season 2.

I enjoyed Better Off Ted myself. But I think it was another one of those shows that was too hip for the room.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Wisp
Agreed. Visually and joke-wise it's like a biproduct of Community and Arrested Development, with a bit of Scrubs thrown in. It's a lil' gem.