Other Comedy Shows
Let us commune and share out favourite comedy shows besides TBBT with abundant clips of favourite moments:

The League Of Gentlemen:

I'm new to Community, but I must say the characters are promising:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biuvROyf8t8
Gah! I love community(or at least what I've watched if it with my younger brother)!
Other good comedies are:
Black Books
Keeping up Appearances
Fraiser
And the first couple seasons if how I met your mother
HIMYM hasn't been as good lately...
My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer
(01-09-2014, 06:57 PM)cassiusmoriarty Wrote: Gah! I love community(or at least what I've watched if it with my younger brother)!
Other good comedies are:
Black Books
Keeping up Appearances
Fraiser
And the first couple seasons if how I met your mother
HIMYM hasn't been as good lately...

I do like Frasier
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
And I know Black Books off by spleen-ridden heart, to all in tents and porpoises.
So you're in allied company here Cassius...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
I need to rewatch the "Fawlty Towers" (only 12 episodes) and "Only Fools and Horses". Big Grin
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
These guys right here:

[Image: 3rd-Rock-from-the-Sun-3rd-rock-from-the-...07-957.jpg]##

Love 'em.

(01-09-2014, 07:18 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: And I know Black Books off by spleen-ridden heart, to all in tents and porpoises.
So you're in allied company here Cassius...

Never watched Black Books. There are some shows I feel I should give a chance but I often can't be bothered Rolleyes What does that tell you? I can't even be bothered to sit and watch a screen sometimes.

Same thing with Peep Show and The IT Crowd. They do show random episodes, but I like to see a show from the pilot.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Fawlty Towers was great but it's rarely on.
I have started watching Community in syndication and it looks promising.
Fraiser
Agree with early HIMYM
I also enjoy Psych(some seasons better than others)
I love the satire of The Colbert Report(and I am kind of a political geek) and The Daily Show.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
Canadian low budget but I like 'Puppets Who Kill'
The Neighborhood is hilarious. I watch it with my mum usually. Also the political satire show are hilarious. Speaking of unconventional comedy I consider The Graham Norton Show to be pretty funny too.
My personal motto when it comes to romance:
"Once the rockets are up who cares where they come down. That's not my department." (Wernher Von Braun) Tom Lehrer