Other Comedy Shows
(03-19-2014, 01:08 AM)devilbk Wrote: The thing is that Community will always have under-appreciated underdog status. They've never gotten great ratings but the critics love them, except for last season. They only need to satisfy themselves and they are actually surprised that they are still on the air. TBBT was initially an underdog that eventually overwhelmed. Now a ratings powerhouse they could care less about the critics or their fans who were there from the beginning. They only need to satisfy the great unwashed who happen upon the program because it's what's on the teevee and all their friends watch it.

Exactly.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
[Image: tumblr_lcilheVea61qapycto1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_lnq5xh1rpP1qivp12o1_500.gif]

Ahh, Howard Moon. (Are the pictures showing? Are they?)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

NO HOWARD MOON. No pictures.

Stationery Village

[Image: tumblr_lydpt3KvYW1qdj4i3o1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_l5sc4y6m711qbbclio1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_l78g8rKx9o1qbbclio1_500.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
SHIT. Probably because it was a Tumblr link and guess what? Tumblr is blocked at my 6th form.

I really like Julian Barratt I think he's a god! Noel Fielding used to date a friend of mine. I remember being very drunk at the Cafe de Paris and sitting on a sofa in the chill-out area next to what I thought were two girls kissing. Turned out one of them was Noel in a dress.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp, Idle Miscreant
Thought you might appreciate that one Doc. Big Grin
Just watched the new Community episode, Advanced Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. Call me unpopular opinion puffin, but I don't really want to see that Hickey bloke again in the next season (if there is one). He's okay, but I don't think he fits in with the group... I feel like people are saying they love him purely because he was in Breaking Bad. I have not watched Breaking Bad. The tag at the end of this one was a bit... eh... too. I only really laughed at the Dean, Abed's goblin voice and Chang's creepy amazed face in the background. This season has definitely been a wobbly one, but you can't really blame it after season 4.

I was hoping we'd get more Duncan... Huh

I liked Conventions of Space and Time, that was S4 one.

I know what you mean, Hickey is just alright. I liked Pierce but then he had loads of problem with TPTB. Really hope Community gets another season Sad
Hm, I've heard about the Conventions one. I'm not sure I want to see them at a convention. Just seems so... TBBT.

(03-24-2014, 03:40 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Hm, I've heard about the Conventions one. I'm not sure I want to see them at a convention. Just seems so... TBBT.

It's about Abed and Troys friendship (mostly). Abed meets someone like him who tries to convince him not to hang out with normals.