Other Comedy Shows
For the Community fans who haven't seen or heard this news yet...

http://tvline.com/2014/06/30/community-s...oo-screen/
HOLY CRAP Community is back!!!!! YO!!! BlossomBlossomBlossom
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp
IKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!

MY EMOTIONS
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
I just realized that both Community and BBT can be described as 'the show that refuses to die'. Of course for all you D&D fans out there this is a definite example of a restoration spell for Community while BBT is shuffling along under its animate dead spell. Wink
Let's go exploring!
The following 1 user Likes wellplayedpenny's post:
  • Wisp
To celebrate my favourite show's revival, I will adorn this thread with COMMUNITY GIFS.

[Image: F4ZqM5e.gif] [Image: tumblr_m3kxp9AtM41qzlsmao1_500.gif]

[Image: xUYDepP.gif] [Image: tumblr_ldi0d2Mear1qbwdexo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_me4skijCMV1ruj8le.gif][Image: tumblr_le2p86j3AV1qcnyk9.gif] [Image: tumblr_lk18vwuoyG1qze9kdo1_500.gif]

[Image: 2444097-9939668605-tumbl.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

*sigh* Got that out of my system.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

(07-02-2014, 09:19 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
*sigh* Got that out of my system.

Keaton did a similar palsied dog type motion in Neighbours at 7.45. Just skip to 7 mins in. I'm sorry, but everything revolves around Keaton in my world.

You spam with Community, Doctor, and I spam with Buster Keaton. I have even inflicted a whole thread on the forum. Why not do likewise? There are enough Community fans here, no? I like the fellow in drag, whoever he is...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp

Mocking Brit culture, like those films, is always laudable, although watching those films was about the only thing we did as a family!
(07-03-2014, 09:03 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Keaton did a similar palsied dog type motion in Neighbours at 7.45. Just skip to 7 mins in. I'm sorry, but everything revolves around Keaton in my world.

You spam with Community, Doctor, and I spam with Buster Keaton. I have even inflicted a whole thread on the forum. Why not do likewise? There are enough Community fans here, no? I like the fellow in drag, whoever he is...

Can't believe I never thought of that...
It's impossible not to like Dean Pelton. He's a poppet.

I occasionally catch Two Broke Girls, the character Max; funny, sassy and you're never quite sure what she'll say next. Waitresses do have power, play the game, or no food!!(and How to deal with hipsters!)

Obviously anything with Hugh Laurie, is brilliant. I enjoyed House; intelligent, outrageous, funny! Here's a cross over clip, Hugh on Friends.