16.67%
1 16.67%
3 Dirty Socks
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHAMY WARNING: 9.11 The Opening Night Excitation
Reading all your posts about this supposed awaited moment, it really shows how Amy-centric the Shamy is and has always been. It's always about what Amy wants, what she needs, what she's happy about, what she approves of. Sheldon's wants and feelings are always put aside. Sheldon is always the one who needs to adjust more, needs to change. Was there even a time when he had a say on what she wants or does? It just makes my head and heart hurt. Even when he needs relationship advise from Penny, she doesn't listen to him and just immediately assumes he did something wrong and Amy is always right. To see that from someone who is supposedly Sheldon's closest confidante, it's annoying.
The following 8 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, FlyingSolo, Shellsyke, Kimk26, CassandraElise, Ratman77, devilbk
(12-25-2015, 07:03 PM)Jomi25 Wrote: Reading all your posts about this supposed awaited moment, it really shows how Amy-centric the Shamy is and has always been. It's always about what Amy wants, what she needs, what she's happy about, what she approves of. Sheldon's wants and feelings are always put aside. Sheldon is always the one who needs to adjust more, needs to change. Was there even a time when he had a say on what she wants or does? It just makes my head and heart hurt. Even when he needs relationship advise from Penny, she doesn't listen to him and just immediately assumes he did something wrong and Amy is always right. To see that from someone who is supposedly Sheldon's closest confidante, it's annoying.

Exactly. It sickens me to see Penny rooting for Amy when Sheldon goes to her for help. He is emotionally vulnerable in front of her when they are alone, and yet she always favors Amy and her feelings rather than his. Vintage Penny would never do this. She would look out for Sheldon and stick by him. But New!Penny worships Amy just like everyone else. That's why it's hard to watch this show now. Our beloved characters have gone above and beyond in the OOC department, by their own writers no less. Angry
The following 7 users Like FlyingSolo's post:
  • Toad, Kimk26, CassandraElise, Jomi25, Ratman77, Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk
(12-13-2015, 05:54 AM)devilbk Wrote: Leonard, who has never had an original idea, will probably win a Nobel and say something self-serving about Sheldon in his speech. Shel-Done will smile and kiss the beast when he does.
When we look back…..

Sheldon won the science award,
Raj discovered a new astronomical object
and Howard was even in space.

Every one of the Nerd-friends has already accomplished great achievements, except Leonard.

He “killed” an innocent cylon-centurio with a lab-laser, but beside of this he-how you have written- has never done something memorable at the “Caltech”. If the authors could really let him win the Nobel Prize-or something else in that way- they would really lost their last sense for the reality of the show.
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • FlyingSolo
Of course we are shown that Leonard has no imagination and is just a mediocre Physicist, but we are "TOLD" he's great since he was chosen to go to the Large Hadron Collider, and he was asked to be part of the Hawking Expedition. And of course they have been rewriting his character by having him have the only new Scientific Idea in years (thank you Penny) that Sheldon then took, did all the work for and then graciously added Leonard's name to it as a partner. Most likely this paper that's making the rounds will be nominated for the Nobel Prize together. Just think of all the comedy to be had with them fighting about who should speak first and who is more important.

I already have the Ceremony episode written for them. Sheldon is mad at Amy for not coming to the Ceremony (because it's near her due date) Cut to scene where her water breaks just as Sheldon is boarding the Plane. Leonard browbeats him to stay, Sheldon calls Penny who tells him to stay, he calls Amy and says he's thinking about not going to the ceremony and Amy screams PASS THE BUTTER" just kidding... she screams  "you were thinking of still going?" Cue the laughter. Cut scene Sheldon's in a dirty Cab that smells like feet and add some Vintage Sheldon quips, cut to him running to the Hospital and the tag is him coming to the conclusion that Amy and the baby is more important then some old dumb award. Bonus Tag scene: Leonard thanking the Committee and taking all the credit. Puke brainbleach
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, devilbk
(12-27-2015, 10:12 AM)Nutz Wrote: Of course we are told and shown that Leonard has no imagination and is just a mediocre Physicist, but we are "TOLD" he's great since he was chosen to go to the Large Hadron Collider, and he was asked to be part of the Hawking Expedition. And of course they have been rewriting his character by having him have the only new Scientific Idea in years (thank you Penny) that Sheldon then took, did all the work for and then graciously added Leonard's name to it as a partner. Most likely this paper that's making the rounds will be nominated for the Nobel Prize together. Just think of all the comedy to be had with them fighting about who should speak first and who is more important.

I already have the Ceremony episode written for them. Sheldon is mad at Amy for not coming to the Ceremony (because it's near her due date) Cut to scene where her water breaks just as Sheldon is boarding the Plane. Leonard browbeats him to stay, Sheldon calls Penny who tells him to stay, he calls Amy and says he's thinking about not going to the ceremony and Amy screams PASS THE BUTTER" just kidding... she screams  "you were thinking of still going?" Cue the laughter. Cut scene Sheldon's in a dirty Cab that smells like feet and add some Vintage Sheldon quips, cut to him running to the Hospital and the tag is him coming to the conclusion that Amy and the baby is more important then some old dumb award. Bonus Tag scene: Leonard thanking the Committee and taking all the credit. Puke brainbleach

Dear Lord what a nightmare. Which means this may very well happen! Shark
(12-27-2015, 01:22 PM)Shellsyke Wrote: Dear Lord what a nightmare. Which means this may very well happen! Shark

Exactly my thoughts. This is what the people want as well, its grotesque! Morlock Morlock
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
TBBT has become a celebration of the mediocre for the mediocre.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26
(12-27-2015, 10:12 AM)Nutz Wrote: I already have the Ceremony episode written for them. Sheldon is mad at Amy for not coming to the Ceremony (because it's near her due date) Cut to scene where her water breaks just as Sheldon is boarding the Plane. Leonard browbeats him to stay, Sheldon calls Penny who tells him to stay, he calls Amy and says he's thinking about not going to the ceremony and Amy screams PASS THE BUTTER" just kidding... she screams  "you were thinking of still going?" Cue the laughter. Cut scene Sheldon's in a dirty Cab that smells like feet and add some Vintage Sheldon quips, cut to him running to the Hospital and the tag is him coming to the conclusion that Amy and the baby is more important then some old dumb award. Bonus Tag scene: Leonard thanking the Committee and taking all the credit. Puke brainbleach

With the words of (Vintage) Sheldon Cooper:

"THE HORROR!!!" Shock Puke
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • devilbk, Shellsyke
I just watched most of this episode and I did snigger from time to time, as I half-ass watched the screen. The only parts that let it down are Amy's flatline personality.... (Boy oh boy!!! Amy Farrah Fowler is just Mayim Bailik in a granny frock these days, she has no character at all) and the use of 'Darling' by The Beach Boys. It's actually a great song but when Sheldon quoted the lyrics I groaned loudly. Embarrassing use of a pop song to tell a story in a sitcom AND those words in no way work with that union. What a pile of pants. Tongue There were some semi-amusing bits outside of that. Amy date was dull. Can't believe Shamy are such a big whoop to everyone in America. It baffles.... it really does.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma, Toad, Kimk26, FlyingSolo
There are many crimes for which Prady et al should be brought to account and now fucking with The Beach Boys has been added to the list.