25.00%
1 25.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.10 The Discovery Dissipation
I thought they couldn't ruin the show any more, now y'all are telling me Kwipke KNOWS he has a speech impediment? Yet again, they are rewinding the characters and attempting to delete crucial areas of their personalities. They think they have everyone fooled, but NOT US. NOT. US.

(01-02-2014, 02:21 PM)Major Gripe Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 01:23 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: It works! My browser didn't crash! We're still here!

See, now, THAT'S funny. I can't recall that I so much as snickered during this one. And I don't enjoy seeing a hobbled and humbled Sheldon. Maybe I need to watch it again. Maybe I'll wetwact my "meh" reaction.

I didn't say I LAUGHED Toad, did I say I laughed? Laugh I did NOT.
I even Wetwacted my "enjoyed" to "found fascinating"...which I did.

I also find brain-commandeering parasites fascinating, and there's nothing particularly funny about those.

The last time I laughed in S7 was at Stuart's "Dating Face", and that's just my low-brow slapstick sensibilities emerging.

Why isn't there a gif of that dating face, dammit...

First one to bring me such a gif will get a SHINY GOLD COIN.
(this may be a lie)

Oh, that dating face. Smile I don't think I would judge him for that if I stumbled across him on a dating site.

Reminds me of when people take my photo. As usual, I'm amused more by faces than dialogue.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?