0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SPOILER WARNING: 9.03 The Bachelor Party Corrosion
Hmm, the Feynman Van was actually a nice idea, but unfortunately they didn't use it to its full extent. As always, didn't care for the girls' plot (romcom bla bla bla..).
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
This sounded like a vintage episode but Sheldon was so out of character I couldn't stand him and I won't watch this a second time. It's hard to believe that this is the same actor who won all those Emmys because his performance in this episode was like a mentally handicapped Mr Bean on crack. He squeals and overacts everything. In fact the acting was pretty bad all round. Where are all the great critics who pick up on these things? It seems like the blogs are all just fans who have no real quality control because they're too afraid to say anything against a show, so high in the ratings. It's up to the rest of us and this was a pretty average episode.

Kaley and Simon seem to be the only ones still acting, everyone else is just over cooked. Aside from Leonard whose forgettable.

They used words on screen to describe the science rather than dialogue as well. There were a couple of funny lines but not vintage. No way!

Bernadette said "this party is weird" and Howard was funny.

[Image: misc_057.thumb.gif.67c7b8d9d0290245cb00348e689f53a3.gif]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Berliner, Ratman77
(10-07-2015, 10:58 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: This sounded like a vintage episode but Sheldon was so out of character I couldn't stand him and I won't watch this a second time. It's hard to believe that this is the same actor who won all those Emmys because his performance in this episode was like a mentally handicapped Mr Bean on crack. He squeals and overacts everything. In fact the acting was pretty bad all round. Where are all the great critics who pick up on these things? It seems like the blogs are all just fans who have no real quality control because they're too afraid to say anything against a show, so high in the ratings. It's up to the rest of us and this was a pretty average episode.

Kaley and Simon seem to be the only ones still acting, everyone else is just over cooked. Aside from Leonard whose forgettable.

They used words on screen to describe the science rather than dialogue as well. There were a couple of funny lines but not vintage. No way!

Bernadette said "this party is weird" and Howard was funny.

[Image: misc_057.thumb.gif.67c7b8d9d0290245cb00348e689f53a3.gif]

With regard to the cast, I have a sad suspicion.
A suspicion, which to write about it, really hurts me. Sad
I fear, that they meanwhile have lost their relationships to their “characters”.  At the first seasons their play were strong, enthusiastic and it was evident that they had fun with their figures. Smile Now, how you have written, it is looking like, that there is no “fire”, no “drive”, and no “gusto” anymore and they are trapped in boredom and routine.
Remember, the ending of season seven, where Sheldon gone away……Well, for me it was looking like the first step to the end of the show-that it would take it not much longer. But then came the decision of two full other years, and the new season was starting with a “walkout” of the cast and   negotiations about their salaries, which was a bad omen.
There were a lot of voices that told that the whole season eight was weary, half-hearted and without fun.
At the beginning of the show there was a great interest in a possible relationship between Penny and Sheldon and the statements of Miss Cuoco and Mister Parsons showed that it was it was not completely impossible.
I can imagine, that an enthusiastic actor/actress is searching the challenge for him/her-self and their characters, and I think there was a time where this two would have said:” Okay, its sounds interesting. Let’s try it, and let’s look how it works.” For their “characters”, the show and of course for themselves.  Now it is no wonder that they are staying behind the canon-pairs, because so they must not have to make much efforts- no matter how unhealthy and illogical these relationships are. Angry
I guess the only reasons for them to play their roles further, are-of course- the money, and to have a good time with the other cast-members-their close friends.
It is a pity that a former so great show sinks into displeasure and listlessness, what of course also have an effect to the quotes,……..but, on the other side,… that could be not so bad for us “Shennys”, because our ship could be the “Joker-card” to bring the quotes in highs again.
If the producers would decide that it would be made than………it would be made, and the fact, that they are make episodes with such “kiss-scenes” even now, must not be a bad sign.
“Dum spiro, spero.”
“As long as I breathe, I hope.”
Cicero

Greetings from Germany and of course “Shenny for the win!”

The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz