Season 9 - Wish list
WELL.

After reading the spoilers for 9.02...

[Image: tumblr_mmszqs21PH1spkzrho1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lhdw7jNGvh1qa3bj8.gif]
[Image: j3Nk4Zy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mvi4qnpcwC1rraalgo3_400.gif]
[Image: 9840844.gif]

As this is not the spoiler thread I'll keep schtum here. But all you bloody Sheldon fans/Shennies know anyway. And approve.
So..

Thank you writers. Wine

[Image: u5LpZFT.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Kimk26
I saw this being advertised, and I thought, "holy crap, what a great episode this would make" plus it's in the San Bernardino Mountains about 40 miles from Pasadena.

Panic Mountain Zombie Apocalypse Survival Course
Battle the undead to prevent the spread of a zombie apocalypse. This live-action event centers around a mission to reclaim an antidote from a research facility to ward off infected zombies. Tasks include physical and mental challenges, ranging from paintball shootouts, obstacle courses, and panic rooms. After finding the cure, guests can participate in a survivors’ party to enjoy drinks and reflect on how they saved humanity from impending doom. All options include dinner, breakfast, overnight accommodations, and a party.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(08-19-2015, 02:26 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: WELL.

After reading the spoilers for 9.02...

[Image: tumblr_mmszqs21PH1spkzrho1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lhdw7jNGvh1qa3bj8.gif]
[Image: j3Nk4Zy.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mvi4qnpcwC1rraalgo3_400.gif]
[Image: 9840844.gif]

As this is not the spoiler thread I'll keep schtum here. But all you bloody Sheldon fans/Shennies know anyway. And approve.
So..

Thank you writers. Wine

[Image: u5LpZFT.gif]
Fabulous, Gripe.. I guess this is the party zone.  Smile
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
Pfft. I made that over a month ago. I'm sober as a judge now. This is so Gripe last season.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz