What the ship
(05-21-2014, 05:58 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I don't think I'd be against Sheldon having a romantic interest if the writers weren't trying to completely reinvent him to make AFF work. I get that Sheldon would have to change/evolve in some way to accommodate having a girlfriend but what's happening now is regression.

Of course at the moment I'd rather have him dedicated to his work... BUT if I had to choose, Penny (shit, even Ramona) could have been a better fit. Hijinks ensue, comedy prevails.

There's a part of me that wants him to come back from the summer married to a blond waitress from Oklahoma name Patty and then watch the hilarity that ensues.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • lewstonewar, queenoftheDales
(05-21-2014, 07:26 AM)devilbk Wrote: There's a part of me that wants him to come back from the summer married to a blond waitress from Oklahoma name Patty and then watch the hilarity that ensues.

[Image: not-today-satan-reaction-gif.gif]
The following 1 user Likes lewstonewar's post:
  • queenoftheDales

Fav Raj and Howie scenes!!

There's something about those homo-erotic moment between H and R(disconcerting,clever writing). I notice that there is often someone set up to watch their moments, with interest, usually Leonard or Sheldon!(classic clip, but the watching bit is late on. Learn Spanish!

I'm continuing the Raj/Howard hypothesis

I realise now it's those fake mouth machines that I find disconcerting, that's a whole route I don't think humans should take![Image: a_560x0.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_nebbtsCyBt1sk39t3.gif][Image: tumblr_inline_nemytgwOU71qgejte.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
I'm busy downloading the content of internet to my mind.[Image: tumblr_m37hx8XvwF1qithpd.gif]
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales
(01-26-2014, 05:25 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Amy/Raj had better chemistry in a few short scenes together than she's ever had with Sheldon. But c'est la vie, what can we do? TPTB seem to be clueless to real chemistry. This will never fail to amaze I'm afraid.

There's a wonderful story on FF where Sheldon and Penny stand in front of three whiteboards listing pros and cons to every 'ideal' pairing and walk out, leaving everyone else to figure out who they actually really like, ending up with Raj/Amy and Leonard/Alex. That would make total sense to me!
Luck favors the prepared.
Luck favors the bold.

Be prepared to take a bold chance!
The following 4 users Like JustMyLuckiness's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Toad, Tuesday Pajamas