What the ship
Let the strangeness flow. There's a myriad of matches to be had. And justify why you think your alternative ship should be more widely celebrated!
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I'm enthralled with the possibilities of Sheldon/Mitosis Sheldon. MitoSheldon, I think you called it.

On second thought though, I can see a certain amount of dissent arising over which one of them gets custody of Sheldon's spot. Shame...
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(01-06-2014, 08:09 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: I'm enthralled with the possibilities of Sheldon/Mitosis Sheldon. MitoSheldon, I think you called it.

On second thought though, I can see a certain amount of dissent arising over which one of them gets custody of Sheldon's spot. Shame...

Perhaps they could merge together when the mood takes them to make a SUPERSHELDON that is even more enthiusiastic about interesting facts and Spock. And they could sit on the spot together as one.

I also think Stuart and Raj are soul mates. I don't care what anyone says.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Possibility Sheldon/Raj. They would be funny at least. They had some amazing chemistry when they worked together.

That or Raj/Amy - something spot on about these two.

So basically I think Raj, who is the most ready for a relationship is most suited for anyone. They try to make out he's useless but who the hell buys that? Raj is the only true romantic of the males. His singledon is stupid whereas, Sheldon's is not.
The following 5 users Like Moonbase's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, CassandraElise, Nutz, Jomi25
What has Raj ever done to anybody that they keep trying to foist that clammy object off on him? He and Howard had a great bromance before the writers panicked - he could have been great as the Sherlock to Howard and Bernadette's John and Mary - and, let's face it, I never quite felt that it was Bernadette he fancied. That would have made a much meatier storyline.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz
(01-07-2014, 03:23 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: What has Raj ever done to anybody that they keep trying to foist that clammy object off on him? He and Howard had a great bromance before the writers panicked - he could have been great as the Sherlock to Howard and Bernadette's John and Mary - and, let's face it, I never quite felt that it was Bernadette he fancied. That would have made a much meatier storyline.

You know, I think you are right. I never felt that Howard really fancied Bernie that much either.
Sheaton. So much UST. Tweety Bird even tweeted it -

[Image: 1252r5y.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Wisp, queenoftheDales
(01-07-2014, 03:09 AM)Moonbase Wrote: Possibility Sheldon/Raj. They would be funny at least. They had some amazing chemistry when they worked together.

That or Raj/Amy - something spot on about these two.

So basically I think Raj, who is the most ready for a relationship is most suited for anyone. They try to make out he's useless but who the hell buys that? Raj is the only true romantic of the males. His singledon is stupid whereas, Sheldon's is not.

I agree with Amy/Raj, sparks were flying when they were putting each other down, plus I think Raj's knowledge of the Karma Sutra would blow Amy's mind making her forget all about Sheldon, add that to the the fact the Shamy's will be loving that Amy their goddess is being treated like the princess she thinks she is will quickly make them become Ramys and getting them off our ass about Shenny.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, CassandraElise, Jomi25
(01-26-2014, 05:13 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: I agree with Amy/Raj, sparks were flying when they were putting each other down, plus I think Raj's knowledge of the Karma Sutra would blow Amy's mind making her forget all about Sheldon, add that to the the fact the Shamy's will be loving that Amy their goddess is being treated like the princess she thinks she is will quickly make them become Ramys and getting them off our ass about Shenny.

Amy/Raj had better chemistry in a few short scenes together than she's ever had with Sheldon. But c'est la vie, what can we do? TPTB seem to be clueless to real chemistry. This will never fail to amaze I'm afraid.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad, queenoftheDales, Jomi25, CassandraElise
Considering the way the show is treating Sheldon and Penny's professional lives at the moment, I'm gonna go with Jislane's brilliant new ship and for now ship Sheldon/String Theory. And Penny/Career.