FolkLorre
Pity that all the merchandising is based on Seasons 1-4 though, isn't it.

Soft Kitty
Bazinga
Knock Knock Knock Penny
Sheldon's spot/routines/genius...

You know, all the Sheldon and Penny malarkey, and haughty, superior species Sheldon, rather than humdrum, toddler boyfriend Sheldon.

They're selling merchandise for a show that doesn't exist any more.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • HomoNovus
Yup pretty much all of it with one exception this tee...

[Image: front.png?v=2016-02-29-04-15]
Lmao... God... Won't be buying that.

True though! This show has had more of an impact on the world and such then any of his others... Clearly it's startling lol
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • HomoNovus
So, an OOC moment for Sheldon, and a reference to an episode nobody will ever remember? Great.
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • HomoNovus
I wonder if we'll ever get a 'Chuck Lorre apologised to me' tee-shirt? Big Grin sass Ooooh I'm skating on thin ice tonight....
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • HomoNovus
(03-07-2016, 05:35 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: So, an OOC moment for Sheldon, and a reference to an episode nobody will ever remember? Great.

It's amazing bc what people remember what will matter in the long run, isn't Sheldon finally having coitus, won't be Lenny tying the knot. It will be pretty much all the shenny moments old and new. And that's a fact. Their best moments (and the shows) are between them. We only have all that merch bc of them.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz
I still refuse to accept that a fellow capable of writing those utterly marvelous vanity cards, full of wit and piss and vinegar, and evidently someone of considerable philosophical standing, yet allows his masterpiece to be broken down into a shambling buffoon. Caravaggio turned into Mister fucking Squiggle.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

What are you drawing Mr Squiggle. WHAT ARE YOU DRAWING.
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz, Toad
Netflix picked up Chuck Lorre's pot series 'disjointed' starring Kathy Bates

http://deadline.com/2016/07/chuck-lorre-...201786218/
Let's go exploring!
Interview with Chuck - May 11, 2016.

It's only audio but its 50 minutes and very interesting to hear him speaking about his life and journey. From attempting to have a music career, writing the theme tune for Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles and a Blondie single, to working in TV as a necessary, because he was broke.

[Image: chuck-lorre_1835200i.jpg]

This is a great interview:

[Image: quote-i-m-an-old-guitar-player-who-has-f...-0-005.jpg]

[Image: 90ef903cae5c53e2f88150a22a1100aa.jpg]  [Image: 3545.jpg]  [Image: 51umxjkmwZL.jpg]  [Image: 485062_768x1024.jpg]
[Image: 51VTAS2X33L.jpg][Image: Twoandahalfmen1.jpg]  [Image: latest?cb=20140808212703]  [Image: mikemolly-season-1-tv-series.jpg]  [Image: Mom.jpg]

Chuck is a charming fellow but I am thinking "Big Bang is NOT funny anymore" because I haven't been laughing for years but he's so busy and he's let BB go to some extent. Moralo is driving the bus. I wish he'd bloody watch his own show though... sigh! because all the things he is saying, I want to believe in but its not there in the final product. Not how it was. I guess the show is still good enough for enough people to enjoy it... wish I still could.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%2012.54....aolgxm.png]

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-10-20%20at%2012.55....lr0dw9.png]