FolkLorre
Chuck really needs his own forum. In the meantime though this can be a place to share your favorite vanity cards...or whatever Chuckish nonsense tickles your fancy. I know Gripe likes this one:

Mornings are the worst. The mind seems undefended, easy prey for both memories and imagination. What happened. What should've happened. What might happen someday. Your fault, my fault, no one's fault. The only way to relieve the torment is to get up, empty the bladder, drink the coffee, read the paper, run the treadmill, perform the animal sacrifice, paint the chicken blood on the groin and call upon the demonic spirits to bring you back.

Nights are bad too. Once again, exhaustion makes the mind vulnerable to obsessing over woulda, shoulda, coulda. The only thing to do is sit alone and eat the chicken which was senselessly murdered in the morning.
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Well, that explains so very much about certain casting/writing decisions, then.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35
Yes it does, but I actually really like it. I suspect Lorre is a bit of a mad bastard at heart and quite entertaining or terrifying to those who know him. All that guilt he carrying...and so he should. Wink

BTW Welcome Spaceanjl, nice to have you! it takes a while to get used to the controls here but hope you stick around.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-04-2014, 11:44 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Chuck really needs his own forum. In the meantime though this can be a place to share your favorite vanity cards...or whatever Chuckish nonsense tickles your fancy. I know Gripe likes this one:

Mornings are the worst. The mind seems undefended, easy prey for both memories and imagination. What happened. What should've happened. What might happen someday. Your fault, my fault, no one's fault. The only way to relieve the torment is to get up, empty the bladder, drink the coffee, read the paper, run the treadmill, perform the animal sacrifice, paint the chicken blood on the groin and call upon the demonic spirits to bring you back.

Nights are bad too. Once again, exhaustion makes the mind vulnerable to obsessing over woulda, shoulda, coulda. The only thing to do is sit alone and eat the chicken which was senselessly murdered in the morning.

Oh that is fabulous.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
I'm embarrassed to admit that all of these induced juvenile tittering...

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #217 (CENSORED)

words that confuse the CBS censor

fecund, penal, taint, titmouse, cockamamie, cockatoo, cocksure, coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prick, prickly, kumquat, titter, cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot, ramrod, come, fallacious, lugubrious, rectify, Uranus, angina, paradiddle, spotted dick, dictum, frock, cunctation, engorge, turgid, stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and, of course, the always bewildering lickety-split.

As you can see, context is everything.
OH PLEASE...
The following 3 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #438

Ten Funny Things
That Happen to Your Body
When You Get Old

1st Aired: 9 Jan 2014
OH PLEASE...
He's not wrong!

Although my granddad ended up with hair growing from his ears, which also grew. I thought it was funny but maybe not from his point of view. Smile
It's a pity the funniness of these fabulous vanity cards is not reflected in the episode writing.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #441

The Golden Globe Speech That Stayed in My Pocket

[Image: 1zd905e.jpg]

1st Aired: 30 Jan 2014
OH PLEASE...
Well, he's finally come out and admitted it, reneged on the original premise. And they aren't extraordinary people, that's the sad thing - they are very ordinary, and in fact rather dull and unpleasant people, who have had any individuality ruthlessly stamped out - sorry, 'humanised' out of them, until they conform to a pretty ersatz notion of normal. Sad.
The following 5 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, Nutz, Idle Miscreant, Wisp