Room Ruddy-Aggravating 2.0
Well, although I draw, I'm not "arty". At all. I'm very down to earth and although I want to make something of myself with my drawing in the future, I don't think I'll ever be consumed by it. I'm definitely not one of those people who disappears for a yearr into a COSMIC WOMB OF CREATIVITY. I think I'm fine how I am and I know people will be alright with me once they've talked to me. It's very hard to explain because I'm not a strange person, and I'm not "strange-looking". I'm just crap at talking to people I don't know, and that connection doesn't happen because there often isn't a way to get a foot in. Like my sense of humour, the way I talk, my interests, for example, are all here on this forum and people read my posts and they see my avatar and they actually probably know more about me than the people I hung around with in school/college, because it doesn't matter on here if you've got a quiet voice or a closed face, because you can sort of... force your brain onto other people, and then they take it or leave it.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Yes it's always a bit mad at first, people escaping parents for first time. It takes a year before people decide they've got the right course, chill and start to enjoy it. I refused to learn to draw until after I left(I'm just awkard!). I think I just wanted to keep everything free until I'd got the theory sussed. I totally get Sheldon, I don't do small talk, I just don't get it. Tell me something that makes me think, or I'm not interested. But like Idle says, solidarity. Maybe you should have a Uni diary thread! Time for a beer!
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Wisp
This new Jurassic Park movie sounds crappy. Made-up species of dinosaurs that aren't real? Nuh-uh. As if the other ones weren't scary??
I wish this would just stop. Who decides what defines female beauty in each era; model agencies, glamour mags, fashion designers, us? It's terrible to see what lengths celebrities go to, from drugs/medicine to cosmetic surgery, in a vain attempt to conform. And then how they have to continually display their efforts,(selfies), it's like some compulsive narcissism. [Image: 1120photoshop.gif]
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Dear co-workers: it is winter. I don't know why you keep leaving windows wide open, and re-opening them repeatedly, after I've closed them. And then you sit at your desk with a blanket....

And I'm not someone who is wimpy about the cold or gets cold easily.
Curtains. I have this loathing of those type that open and close sideways, eeeeerch!
I think like alot of people I was so bored with the likes of Kim K, and celebrities generally flaunting themselves(they're so needy!) at us. But then I realised it's not a new phenomena.[Image: g17v_18.jpg][Image: peter-paul-rubens-venus-at-a-mirror-1342182364_b.jpg]
  • Louise
No, co-worker, you cannot interrupt me while I'm teaching and tell me to do things a different way, right in the middle of the lesson, in front of the students, when I'm trying to give directions and accomplish something, just because "this is Korea" and you supposedly know a better way of doing things. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! AngryAngryMorlock
Something that seems strange in BB; the way each discipline/department think they are better than others, or closer to some truth. We see it from Sheldon alot, but also Bev Hoff, A,etc. And they try to justify themselves for funding. In reality they all work together, but I wonder if there is some illusory hierarchy.[Image: c089fc67f829a0057c9025f5ecf4b493.jpg]
[Image: vulcan.jpg]
The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma, FlyingSolo, wellplayedpenny