Room Ruddy-Aggravating 2.0
Yes, fish. Yes they are. They also walk their dogs by flooded rivers.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Or worse still, their dogs go for a swim, and they dive in(presumably with their clothes on!) thinking they have a better chance of swimming than their dogs in a strong current! Result dog gets out, has a shake, and wonders what it's stupid owner is up to; drowning! Oh and while I'm cleansing myself of moans. People who do selfish and thoughtless acts, and then turn around shrug and say 'mia culpa', as if that makes it okay!
Recently I've come across some overly emotional people and I think that the people who cry and let their nose run down their face is the worst thing. *gag* Angry Wipe your damn nose!! Or those who cry with their mouth open and try to talk. I now cannot focus on whatever it is they are going on about because I can't stop staring at the spittle. @_@

Random....
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Wisp
(02-19-2014, 01:30 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Recently I've come across some overly emotional people and I think that the people who cry and let their nose run down their face is the worst thing. *gag* Angry Wipe your damn nose!! Or those who cry with their mouth open and try to talk. I now cannot focus on whatever it is they are going on about because I can't stop staring at the spittle. @_@

Random....

People who don't wipe their fucking eyes while they're sobbing really pisses me off. If you ask me, deliberately not wiping your eyes/nose/arse/whatever is leaking is a cry for attention.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

(02-19-2014, 04:37 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: People who don't wipe their fucking eyes while they're sobbing really pisses me off. If you ask me, deliberately not wiping your eyes/nose/arse/whatever is leaking is a cry for attention.

Right? How can they let their face leak all over the place like that?? Your nose is draining into your MOUTH! I just can't.....

God, and I know this may sound bad, but snot nose kiddos are the worst.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Wisp
(02-19-2014, 05:16 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Right? How can they let their face leak all over the place like that?? Your nose is draining into your MOUTH! I just can't.....

God, and I know this may sound bad, but snot nose kiddos are the worst.

Once when I was little I was listening in on a small kid talking to his mother outside my school, and she was just about to wipe his nose when she noticed the snot was gone... She asked him where it went and he said: "I drinked it in."

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales
[Image: tumblr_mzbbxf6Vxq1qc8dvlo1_500.jpg] Celebrities!! They are a slightly different species. Habitat; beach, gym,cosmetic surgeon(all linked by a red carpet). Self-obsessed, aooaooawwwaa,I can't find the words!!!
There's that theory that once a country has been powerful, it always looks back at that time. That's my problem with English costume dramas, all that looking backwards. I know they're mostly made to sell an image abroad, but enough! And I've got a suspicion that ideas/writers are often of a certain class and gender. So basically they have a limited outlook/knowledge base. No new ideas. So they endlessly remake old programmes. They are just about to remake The Generation Game! Killme!
Confession time - 'Downton Abbey' annoyed the crap out of me, because it was written by the very epitome of the entitled Englishman. Similarly, his 'Gosford Park' was great, but you can absolutely see him struggling to comprehend these rather funny things called 'common people'.

That said, I'd rather watch any amount of mannered costume drama than any of the soaps. I have zero interest in gritty urban angst, whereas I can summon up a fair amount of enthusiasm for a man in breeches. (If the BBC is going to do costume drama, why the hell have they never touched Heyer?)
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, Gamma
I'm sick of all the "British Dramas" now. They're all in the same vein...