An Un-unravelable Web?
I remember reading this article the first time round and thinking what suckers these actors were. All the stuff they liked about the changes to the show, I hated. It felt like they were just trying to please their bosses. But since then I've realised that they seem to believe they are producing better work. It's crazy. Their best work is behind them before the show had to jump through hoops to appeal to the mainstream. Such a shame that no one is pointing this out and that no one on the show is defending the clever and unique early years. They are sell outs.

But saying that this is an article during season 6 and they were all selling the show every chance they could to extend its longevity. Kind of wish they hadn't.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
I'm starting to see how they envisioned Sheldon, with his syndrome, anxieties, lack of social skills. But he became popular because of his super intelligence, honesty, and condescending arrogance, go figure! If he is most popular male, this causes problem for their L-P narrative,so they started to infantate him. Sheldum was then perfect, the childish narcissist who can only be saved by the co-dependant Amy.[Image: Unearthed-CodependentCarol-1312-1-web.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales