Shelnard

Old-school Shelnard for Gripe (and others...)

[Image: 21bzvq.jpg]

[Image: 1z2ggo3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Louise's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant
Found this manip of Shelnard. Sheldon looks a bit annoyed. Big Grin

[Image: aLb2R.jpg]
[Image: brter.jpg]
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, wellplayedpenny
(07-15-2015, 02:39 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Found this manip of Shelnard. Sheldon looks a bit annoyed. Big Grin

[Image: aLb2R.jpg]

He looks like he's sprouting from Leonard's groin. Why are they fused together?

It's like my "Eternal Discomfort of the Spotless Mind" manip...Remember this?

[Image: B63zPlECMAABulv.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad
In the name of Shelnard evidence, I want to document that in the episode Leonard mostly imagines ("The Recombination Hypothesis", I think), Sheldon spends half of his time in Leonard's head talking about erections and wood.

Very Freudian, Mr. Hofstadter. What would your mother say?
The following 1 user Likes A.D.A.'s post:
  • Idle Miscreant
In 9.02, he said he had a dream he was breast-feeding a baby that had Sheldon's head.
His subconscious is evidently an interesting place, at least as far as Sheldon is concerned...
*cough*

[Image: tumblr_nvjx2rygNQ1rl2uq8o2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nvjx2rygNQ1rl2uq8o1_250.gif]

I wish Leonard would remain asleep for the rest of the series...

For the record, Leonard also buys Sheldon's underwear.

This is post Season 5 Sheldon of course. Vintage Sheldon wasn't a floundering incompetent.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • A.D.A., Gamma, HomoNovus, chaotic temptation
And considering that kiss happens in Leonard's head, too, he has a very detailed idea of what Sheldon looks like when he wants someone. Not exactly the static "Should I watch the Flash"-kisses we've seen in the show's reality. Oh Leonard.

Well, yes. Post Season 5 Sheldon is a sexy toddler as we know. (Seriously, what was the point of that line? That is like the anti-coitus, I have never heard anything so profoundly icky in my life.)
The following 5 users Like A.D.A.'s post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Gamma, HomoNovus, chaotic temptation
(11-02-2015, 04:41 PM)A.D.A. Wrote: Post Season 5 Sheldon is a sexy toddler as we know. (Seriously, what was the point of that line? That is like the anti-coitus, I have never heard anything so profoundly icky in my life.)

I always took it to mean that when it comes to Amy, Sheldon is all talc and no action!   Big Grin
The following 4 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, SpaceAnJL, Toad, HomoNovus