Shelnard
I recognise that Leonard may not exactly be the Prom Queen around these parts, owing to his rather Dickensian Arctic activities, and general moral dubiousness, but he occasionally redeems himself (once in a Blue Baboon), and almost exclusively with regards his relationship with Sheldon. As a couple, moreover, they’re so believable it's damn near cliché. I sometimes suspect Sheldon actually thinks he IS in a relationship with Leonard…or at least in some species of S/P/L threesome. The mind, boggle it does. (Mildly pleasantly in my case...)
Anyroad, as I sense that the recent episode had a screed of Shelnard decency about it, let’s begin with;

[Image: 536524-bbtimemachine.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Aww, they look sweet.

Shplenny? A three way ship? I like the sound of that. (But not the vaguely offputting Disneyland-parental thing.)

I need to think of a different name for it though. At present it sounds like I'm choking on my own tongue when I say it out loud.

Leonard's whole begrudgingly giving up and helping out-Sheldon-while-he-cleans-Penny's-apartment has always been a nice moment for me. But how does that make me sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQ7Nzlzgbk

"If you have time to lean you have time to clean."

"Fine."
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Leonard and Sheldon had some fabulous early season scenes before they injected pettiness between them. Everyone used to talk about "the three."
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • muaaimoi
Remember how Shelly couldn't see how he was NOT involved in Leonard and Stephanie's relationship? My favorite ff of Sheldnard ('Boyfriend') has Penny and Leonard discussing Sheldon's deal. Penny notes that 'you're his deal', that any girl has to know Sheldon and Leonard come as a packaged pair.
[Image: 209qc0w.gif]

Sheldon: Look on the bright side.
Leonard: What’s the bright side?
Sheldon: Only nine more months 'til Comic-Con.
Leonard: Oh yeah.
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(01-04-2014, 01:51 AM)wellplayedpenny Wrote: Remember how Shelly couldn't see how he was NOT involved in Leonard and Stephanie's relationship? My favorite ff of Sheldnard ('Boyfriend') has Penny and Leonard discussing Sheldon's deal. Penny notes that 'you're his deal', that any girl has to know Sheldon and Leonard come as a packaged pair.

Very true, their friendship and that apartment is the focal point of the show.

Cute gif Toad.
[Image: 104320_wb_1143b.jpg]
Oh, I so wish they'd pull out the bad wigs and do another flashback episode. You know, before all those yucky girls showed up ('cept Penny). Maybe one about "the sweaty night of 06." The Thermostatic Imperative? No?

[Image: 2ivll4k.png]
OH PLEASE...
I just now noticed that, in the picture directly above, Sheldon is holding the apartment flag in one of his hands. I love how, even today, you occasionally glimpse the golden lion on the 'fridge. That appeals to my sense of continuity.
OH PLEASE...
[Image: 001b1sg3.gif]

Love this one. They fought the whole episode but were in sync at the end(with Penny throwing her cards away in exasperation)
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 1 user Likes Gamma's post:
  • Idle Miscreant