Poll: What's your fave Sheldon quirk? (choose as many as you like)
This poll is closed.
The tics
10.11%
9 10.11%
The fake smile
1.12%
1 1.12%
The germ phobia
7.87%
7 7.87%
The eyebrows
12.36%
11 12.36%
Bazinga
6.74%
6 6.74%
The laugh
12.36%
11 12.36%
The repetitions
6.74%
6 6.74%
The fainting
0%
0 0%
The nerd obsessions
7.87%
7 7.87%
The science rants
16.85%
15 16.85%
Inability to deceive
12.36%
11 12.36%
Need for closure
5.62%
5 5.62%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Ticks Than a Lyme Disease Research Facility
I agree that the first gif is very appropriate right now.
The comfortable comment was made to Beverly, Leonard's mother. Heck, he even proposed they dated, if I remember correctly!
The following 2 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
(04-08-2014, 01:31 PM)FranEssi Wrote: I agree that the first gif is very appropriate right now.
The comfortable comment was said to Beverly, Leonard's mother. Heck, he even proposed they dated, if I remember correctly!

Hells yes it is.

So the only two people Sheldon feels comfortable around is Beverly and Penny. Although I'm not a big fan of her she does understand Sheldon a little more than Mary, intellectually of course but his mother is more familiar with him in an emotional sense. Leonard and Penny understand him to an extent but it's usually out of mockery most of the time. The only thing I liked about Beverly is that she's able to notice how ridiculous her son has turned out to be (even if she was the reason behind it all) as well as Penny's and why she is the way she is.

She obviously had wonderful chemistry with Sheldon but I don't think he saw her romantically especially not after how traumatized he looked after that awkwardly performed drunken kiss. Maybe if she was the same age as him then they could've been pretty compatible besides her being a psychologist he still admired her work.
Sheldon the Hippy BlossomBlossomBlossom

[Image: sheldon_hugs_penny_animation_by_lindsey4tb-d46r1kj.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lmqw33NHtI1qay34co1_500.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Professor_Proton,_Jr..png]
[Image: sheldon-hugs-leonard.jpg]
[Image: penny-big-bang-theory-meme-26.jpg]
[Image: 3ca5322c71bd6d1c50774239182d1243.gif]

As long as;

[Image: tumblr_m54btueJCk1rr72xvo4_250.gif]

is interspersed with;

[Image: tumblr_n46oxgxGpw1qde4uko1_500.gif]

I'm grand.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Toad
(05-03-2014, 06:14 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Sheldon the Hippy BlossomBlossomBlossom

[Image: giphy.gif]

As long as;

[Image: tumblr_m54btueJCk1rr72xvo4_250.gif]

is interspersed with;

I'm grand.

I love the way he grabs Wil Big Grin and the "I love you so much" to Leonard was classic! And people say Sheldon has no emotion. He's perfect the way he is.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, wellplayedpenny, Idle Miscreant
Sheldoncooperfan posted this on the other forum but I think it will be more appreciated here:

Our lad! Cool

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaitlynnknopp/20...ooper-de8z
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
It's ridiculous that people think Sheldon had no emotion. I found him very emotional, and expressive. He did control the emotions, but he's getting increasingly volatile. He's lot the control. We were TOLD that he was a robot, but Jim was showing him differently. Sometimes I wonder if the anti-Sheldon people have some sort of hereditary brain defect which makes them see him how he isn't...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally, queenoftheDales
Finding a new gif, is like searching for the Holy Grail, so if you've seen this, tough shit! I think he does this when he's sort of agreeing with/mocking someone. [Image: 83936-sarcasm-gif-Sheldon-Cooper-lau-kNwr.gif]
Hypnotic. I think he might be either laughing or going "EH!"
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I suppose it's no surprise that there are nine pages! [Image: big-bang-theory-quotes-26.gif]
"Leonard is going to...THE OFFICE..."

[Image: 2011-10-03_113311.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales