Poll: What's your fave Sheldon quirk? (choose as many as you like)
This poll is closed.
The tics
10.11%
9 10.11%
The fake smile
1.12%
1 1.12%
The germ phobia
7.87%
7 7.87%
The eyebrows
12.36%
11 12.36%
Bazinga
6.74%
6 6.74%
The laugh
12.36%
11 12.36%
The repetitions
6.74%
6 6.74%
The fainting
0%
0 0%
The nerd obsessions
7.87%
7 7.87%
The science rants
16.85%
15 16.85%
Inability to deceive
12.36%
11 12.36%
Need for closure
5.62%
5 5.62%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Ticks Than a Lyme Disease Research Facility
(02-17-2014, 05:30 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: The MOOOVVVING FINGAH!!
FranEssi, that is the most beautiful collection of gifs I have laid my miserable little eyes on in a long time...

It IS beautiful, isn't it? Sheldon in his plaid suit makes me happy too!

Sheldon's plaid suit/jacket was the theme of the gifset made by the owner of this Big Bang Theory Tumblr page:
link to the page:http://notyoda.tumblr.com/
link to the gifset:http://notyoda.tumblr.com/post/618609332...dons-plaid

Many of these Tumblr pages make and share lots of nice BBT gifs, but the problem is most of them support the canon couples and make gifs of the scenes from the recent episodes, so there is a high chance you'll get bombarded with lots of Shamy and Lenny gifs once you visit their pages. That's why I personally don't visit the BBT Tumblr pages as often as I'd like to. But they sometimes make lovely gifs and gifsets too (like this one with Sheldon and his suit!)
The following 2 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant
[Image: 20afitw.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, Wisp, queenoftheDales
Brilliant! The psychotic bastard....Where is that from again? What the hell's WRONG with me today...BRAIN MISFUNCTION...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(03-02-2014, 11:06 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Brilliant! The psychotic bastard....Where is that from again? What the hell's WRONG with me today...BRAIN MISFUNCTION...

Damn, I was counting on you to know! I'm totally blanking here.
OH PLEASE...
HA! Got it! 'Tis from The Irish Pub Formulation (Season 4). I knew it was season 4 because of his face (er..that's not creepy, that's keen observation)...but it had to be one I didn't watch very often. And I watch about half of S4 on a regular loop.
It's from when he's trying to spin some cockamamie yarn to save Leonard's arse, about Maggie McGeary (with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams) and Leonard tells him everything will be fine if he just "zips his lip".
It's actually quite a good episode. In comparison to the later seasons, I think I'm going to have to reassess my opinion of some of my early season discards....

It also has a 1980's text-based computer game in it, and we learn about Sheldon's bifurcated uvula, so....BONUS!

[Image: 406_620x353.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Wisp, queenoftheDales
Sheldon's hypochondria reminds me of the time I was convinced I was gonna get tuberculosis from the bum that was coughing next to me on the longest elevator ride ever at work.

The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35, Nutz
Sheldon's mind/brain!
[Image: tumblr_lol7f1gK1a1qmk3iwo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mcwpetWzkt1qcqxh7o1_r1_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mcwpetWzkt1qcqxh7o2_r2_250.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n6568qfeLj1tasjbao1_250.gif]
The following 4 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad, Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas
(03-02-2014, 11:42 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: HA! Got it! 'Tis from The Irish Pub Formulation (Season 4). I knew it was season 4 because of his face (er..that's not creepy, that's keen observation)...but it had to be one I didn't watch very often. And I watch about half of S4 on a regular loop.
It's from when he's trying to spin some cockamamie yarn to save Leonard's arse, about Maggie McGeary (with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams) and Leonard tells him everything will be fine if he just "zips his lip".
It's actually quite a good episode. In comparison to the later seasons, I think I'm going to have to reassess my opinion of some of my early season discards....

It also has a 1980's text-based computer game in it, and we learn about Sheldon's bifurcated uvula, so....BONUS!

Strange minds think alike.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35
(03-03-2014, 03:59 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Strange minds think alike.

I liked that one as well. Vintage Sheldon in all his glory.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: tumblr_mmwiukjZ2Z1r3zypyo1_1280.jpg]
Aww, that's my Sheldon.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 5 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Berliner