Nerdvana: Collectibles & Merchandise
They have my Scooby Doo story T-Shirt! Heart

[Image: The-Science-Machine_59378-l.jpg?v=59378]
Let's go exploring!
The following 1 user Likes wellplayedpenny's post:
  • devilbk
[Image: sheldons_what_kind_of_computer_quote_mou...&width=225] I think in a way we create different worlds we can visit; fictional(inclConfuseditcoms), virtual, real. Sometimes with all the media hype, we do seem to have an apocalypse delusion, but it's great to have safe worlds to inhabit away from crazy reality.
I'm sure there's a thread for this, [Image: Guess_What__by_gwendy85_by_sheldon_penny.jpg]
Wow! Some really awesome stuff here! Definitely love those fanmade BBT shirt prints. Big Grin

Here's my Sheldon black Superman shirt edition Funko Pop figure. Very pleased that I managed to find this here in the PH. I guess the shop just wasn't aware it's an SDCC exclusive so they sold this for half its online price. Lucky me! Smile All I need now is a Penny Funko Pop figure... Blossom
[Image: 2yov6g6.jpg]

Looking forward to collecting more Funko Pop figures. There's just so many of these guys!
[Image: pop_vinyl_addiction_20.jpg]

Another set I'd love to collect is the Disney Animators' Collection dolls. They are just the cutest! My aunt has kindly gifted me Anna, Belle and Snow White so I guess that's the start of my collection. Soft KittyHeart
[Image: 10747823_1515393108732030_789354024_n.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales
PLEASING THINGS.

Nosferatu Shower Curtain

[Image: nosferatu-shower-curtain-10996.jpg]

Frozen in Carbonite Beach Towel

[Image: 51gRReFym5L._SY300_.jpg]

Er...Tauntaun Sleeping Bag? Complete with innards design.

[Image: bb2e_tauntaun_sleeping_bag.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Toad, Nutz, Jomi25
Bookmarks from Etsy:

[Image: 34sp6ia.jpg]
These are some of the books my sister and brother-in-law got for their new baby:

[Image: 2j27qmr.jpg]

[Image: 10pneh2.jpg]
(04-19-2015, 02:15 AM)Louise Wrote: Bookmarks from Etsy:

[Image: 34sp6ia.jpg]

Everybody has blue eyes except Raj. That's very racist Big Grin

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Quote:Everybody has blue eyes except Raj. That's very racist Big Grin

[Image: 6z5y60.jpg]
It's not racist if I say it Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons