The Sheldonian Orientation
Aw, Sheldon's lil' face. he hasn't done that face in a long time. It's the prissy face of affectionate stubborn-ness.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
How do you know that an interest has turned into an obsession? Make up your own answer involving word FORUM! [Image: The_Friendship_Algorithm.jpg]
The following 7 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • devilbk, Idle Miscreant, Toad, FranEssi, Wisp, Nutz, Berliner
I do like Diagrams. I think this is made for Sheldon! [Image: the-boy-paradox-explained.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Toad
Sorry me again! Further paradoxes of experiment 'Sheldon Cooper'. I've realised that at the core of most of Sheldon's traits, is anxiety. He's anxious about; his health, nuclear war, being undermined by humans, the exact description and quantity of his food,etc. But paradoxically he can be fierce, [Image: tumblr_lm2a0dl3iu1qgrqw4o1_500.gif] or daring!(always hilarious!)

The following 6 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Nutz
Jim Parsons: (Talking about his neurosis)'I have thoroughness in washing my hands sometimes where I really have to tell myself: "You`re not about to perform surgery." That`s definitely got a touch of the OCD to it. It`s certainly given me something to work with as far as dealing with Sheldon'. > http://quotes.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_17358...ons/quotes
I'm just learning about narcissism. I think Sheldon's 'traits' could be seen to coincide with this list. [Image: Pies_Tab1.jpg] [Image: big_bang_theory_the_bakersfield_expedition.jpg]
  • queenoftheDales
I must say that I'm pleased programmes are exploring our inner psychological space; with all the characters in TBBT(is Bernie a psychopath? Under the right circumstances I think it's possible, the way she barks words out!). But most of all I'm grateful to Sheldon. I also revered Spock, and share alot of Sheldon's traits. Seeing him display them, make them funny, has really helped! [Image: S5EP20_-_Sheldon_looking_at_his_Spock_doll.jpg]
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Freakin' hilarious; Texas logic Vs Janine Davis.

Just another excuse for great clips! After a year of trying to get some sort of handle on Sheldon, I've decided he has a unique set ot traits/quirks, and therefore has Sheldon Syndrome! (maybe we'll all have our own recognised syndrome, one day). I think it's great different groups see him as their poster boy. Also I now understand why, when I say something to a group of people; they either laugh, or take up small arms!
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz

While that's classic Sheldon on one level, it's also an ironic nod to Jim's popularity!