[Image: wvv7sz.gif]
OH PLEASE...
[Image: tumblr_m6xkgal9kC1qj74sxo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m6xkgal9kC1qj74sxo2_500.gif]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Nutz, Toad, Tuesday Pajamas
Hello!

Here is again the guy from Germany with this "Little" "weakness" for the "Shenny".Blush

When I saw that here is a Thread where the members can list their personal top "Shenny"-Scenes I made the decision to also make my contribution.

At first three things:

I hope it is okay that I did it in writing, and......who has read my other posts know that it will be a little longUndecided....and it mainly affects my personal point of view.

There are many great Shenny-Scenes in many episodes, but there are three special ones for me.

The first:

"The panty pinata polarization".

The episode, where Penny and Sheldon had this great conflict.

There were a lot of moments where I had the impression that they would prefer to attack each other.....and not in a violent way, if you understand.

There was this special scene where they were standing in front of each other, and Leonard came in. When he made a comment both-Penny and Sheldon- turned their faces to him and he fell silent.

This moment was-for me-a personal starting-shot.
Penny and Sheldon looked like a fresh pair who had thier first dispute.

The whole episode is charged with this attraction and tension between Penny and Sheldon, and
in the last scene when Sheldon gave her back her underwear, said the "Spiderman"-motto and she accepted it......
......I cannot help myself, but in this seconds where they stare at each other, (before they both gone away)..... it looked as if they were just one step away from a kiss.

This whole conflict was-for me- nothing else as an indirect admission that they very like each other, and that there is something under the sureface.

(The "your ken can kiss my barbie" was really more than ambiguos).Wink

The second:

"The Vegas noramlization".

The episode where Sheldon where stayed with Penny overnight.

I must say, that I am not a great expert regarding love-things, but this situation was very very transparent.

It was one of this episodes,, where I was very confused about my gender comrade "Doctor Cooper."
I even got the impression that this splendid Doctor Cooper is not a genius but a real idiot.

He lay in the bed of his beautiful femal neighbor who even sings his “Soft Kitty” to him (I suspect that anyone else for this wish would get a kick from her) and than her voice in the dialog:

“Penny?”

“Yeah?

“Thank you for letting me stay here.”

“Oh, you are welcome, sweety.”

Angel

Ohhhh God!

Me, on his place, would have melted like a piece of ice in the sun, but what came?

“Okay, I am sleepy now. Get out.”Shock

That was the moment in which my head got a drive towards tabletop.

In this seconds between her “you are welcome”, and his “get out” was something in the air, and that mightily. Do you think that she had thrown him out if he had started a “trial”.
Me not, but than came this and my thoughts were:

“He must be blind and deaf…..or simply foolish.”

However, this scene and this episode made clear to me that Penny really like him, and that there could definitely more than friendship.Smile

(In this seconds she looked like as if she was waiting for “something”, and after his “get out” she looked not really angry but disappointed. So as she was thinking:” He do not see it.”)

About Sheldons behavior, more in the next.

The third:

“The Adhesive Duck Deficiency”

The”hospital”-episode.

It was the episode where I came to the presumption that I had judged too harshly about Sheldon.
How I wrote in my first post I became the suspect that he has a more a sexual phobia than he is asexual or simply stupid.

The episode showed not only clearly that he Penny also like very much (he drove her to the hospital , even though he can not drive- I do not know if he would have risked this even for someone else) but also-from my point of view-his problem.

When they came back from the hospital and Penny was under painkillers …..in german we say she had a little “Schwips”-that is like “she was a little bit drunk”….she had her “shields down”. She was not annoyed about him , but seemed to enjoy his company.

The following scene where she asks him to sing “Soft Kitty” with her, it brought it-for me- to light.

When he began to sing, he tried to keep his face away from her- so as if he was afraid of her.
Than when she wanted that they sing in a round he looks first perplex- then as if he had briefly panicked, and when he finally came to the “Purr”, “Purr”, “Purr” , he turned his face to her and came “dangerously” close to her.

(Correct me if I am wrong, but her smile was for me not the smile of a good friend but of a woman who is in love).

The last scene than was a close- up of his faced, that showed how he turned away again and swallowed. And from my point of view it was clear that there was “something” he wanted to do but could not.Confused

Of course, I am not a psychologist and it is only my own interpretation, but from here I felt confirmed that Sheldon suffers under a phobia, and that that is the reason for his behavior towards Penny.

Already at their first meeting (in the pilot-episode) she had triggered something in him- that was not to be overlooked- and I suspected that he was afraid that Penny could “derail” him. That he could be weak.

That was also for me the reason why he accepted Amy, because she does not tease him. He felt no attraction to her, so that he was thinking that she is not a danger.

(His secret swarm was Penny…and I believe she is it still).

His behavior in the last seasons is for me a clear break with his original characterAngry and also Penny is not longer this wonderful charming and warm girl from the beginning.AngryAngry

But that is another thing.

At this point I wanted to name my personal top Shenny-Episodes.

I have chosen these three because I think that they really show best their suppressed feelings for each other , and what a great couple they could be.

(The producers and the writers are the ones who are blind and deaf.)

I hope that I did not make a fool of myself with my interpretation and say again:

Greetings from Germany!!!

I am by your side, fellow Shenny-Shippers!!!

P.S. to the writers: THEY ARE NOT LIKE SIBLINGS!!!
The following 6 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Toad, Kimk26, Nutz, CTR69

https://twitter.com/BigBangTheoryHQ/stat...7874309120

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77, Kimk26, CTR69
*snigger*

[Image: tumblr_m85hh52r5r1qjmwu8o1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Trust No One, Toad, Kimk26
(10-12-2015, 04:45 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: *snigger*

[Image: tumblr_m85hh52r5r1qjmwu8o1_500.gif]

How did we not go from this scene into Shenny being a couple?
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Kimk26

I can haz tacky photo manip...

PURPLE LIGHTNING! Because WHY NOT! Big Grin
The following 9 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Trust No One, Toad, devilbk, Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, FlyingSolo, chaotic temptation, CTR69
(10-18-2015, 07:01 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: I can haz tacky photo manip...

PURPLE LIGHTNING! Because WHY NOT! Big Grin

Damn Sheldon should have kissed Penny silly in this episode. Your Ken can kiss my Barbie was such a softball that Sheldon should have hit out of the park.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Kimk26
From our twitter account... https://twitter.com/BigBangTheoryHQ

[Image: CRkFjw1UsAA7-9w.png]
[Image: CRQp7s_UEAEZuDG.jpg]
[Image: COqpF-CU8AAegP2.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Trust No One, devilbk, Kimk26, Nutz, FlyingSolo