TOP Shenny scenes
We would like to compile a list of your all time fave Shenny scenes and then do a poll.

I'll get the ball rolling with an obvious one:

The napkin scene.

Please post yours below:
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp, Gamma, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise
You're breaking my heart, Pajamas. I watched that clip and felt my eyes sting. What went wrong, eh?

I've always loved the little scene between Sheldon and Penny in The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition. Saved a cringey episode.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales
Hmmm....there are a lot of great moments, but the one I chose was when Sheldon and Penny sing soft kitty as a round. Sheldon's expressions the whole time are so funny Big Grin

The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Trust No One, CassandraElise
That's great Penny on drugs! Carrying on the singing, lets get the obvious ones out, and then find the nuggets!

I like the way they say 'Hello' as one.
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(07-28-2014, 09:29 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Hmmm....there are a lot of great moments, but the one I chose was when Sheldon and Penny sing soft kitty as a round. Sheldon's expressions the whole time are so funny Big Grin

I have to agree with this one queen. Classic Shenny at it's best and the audience blowing the roof off the place was great as well. Blossom
What about when Sheldon was talking to Penny about Schrödinger's cat in The Tangerine Factor (1x17)? Sheldon was being his quirky self and Penny carries on the conversation with him without batting an eye to him floating around the room looking for a spot. She trusts him and his opinion enough to ask for advice, even if it was about dating Leonard.

The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • CassandraElise
Dang it I can't find a good copy of it but for me it was Sheldon and Penny doing 'Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before'.

My other fun one is when Sheldon and Penny rehearse his court script.

Not sure how to add the youtube video so I just posted the link. *hangs head in shame*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9MId9ZEiI
Let's go exploring!
The following 1 user Likes wellplayedpenny's post:
  • queenoftheDales
On behalf of WellPlayedPenny; (those are two of my favourites as well you bastard! Big Grin )

WHERE NO SHELDON HAS GONE BEFORE

"Darn tootin’ I do. If the court will excuse my homespun, corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase."

My contributions - One incredibly mournful (and pivotal to a few folk's show mythologies I think. Certainly mine.);

And one that revolts Space. sass

"No! YOU can't reprogram people!"
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales, lewstonewar, wellplayedpenny, Gamma, chaotic temptation
Those are special moments, when they are helping each other! It's interesting how Shenny is a sort of cross over; Penny has absorbed Star Trek, Sheldon has learnt about emotions(and ethanol!). This is one of my favourite interactions; playful and smart! always funny!

The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, CassandraElise, Gamma, Jomi25
A few more posts and I'll have a full house! Just to show that they still pair up Sheldon and Penny for the best interactions, as late as S7; working together, science meets pop culture.

The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma, queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, CassandraElise