TOP Shenny scenes
In your mind, do you mean! Here's something else which is weird(stop using that freakin word!), you have two people who are totally independent, different histories, different personalities, and yet as soon as they get together, they start nagging each other to change(all couples in BB, and real world couples!). Sheldon wants Penny to stay the same.[Image: sheldon-like-green-apple-big-bang-theoery-lol2.jpg]
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, wellplayedpenny, Toad, Nutz

There's lots of clever dialogue, and now just which blonde temptress lured Sheldon off his route to scientific discovery. How many occasions did she spike his drinks! Also as Sheldon says, he didn't finish puberty until his late teens. The school girl seduction scam, as practised by Amy, is predicated on the male having gone through puberty at school. The gulp, was one of horror at cliche!
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
It's obvious they were having an affair; they did protest too much, and always accidentally meeting up. It's obvious when something is going on, they act as if they are deceiving, but it's obvious. [Image: tumblr_m18zi7F2vs1qhvh97.gif]
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, queenoftheDales
SO much chemistry! I roll my eyes when people say this is a sibling vibe. What seriously messed up families have that degree of spark between relatives Big Grin
The Wizards of Waverley Place?

Given certain elements of various fandom's fondness for writing squicky incest fanfic, though, I don't think anything like actual blood relationships or canon orientation slows them down.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • queenoftheDales
[Image: tumblr_m0mvl5FcOn1roqokno1_r3_500.gif][Image: Quotation-Lao-Tzu-philosophy-long-Meetvi...267607.jpg]
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Even by S6e17, they were still finding reasons to spend time together, Penny directing Sheldon, with tips on acting and body language, in the latest instalment of FwFs. [Image: tumblr_mimes583hy1qe0hd0o3_r1_250.gif] [Image: a2acd09ee1b74ed1330f7b2482c21e68.jpg]
  • queenoftheDales
[Image: 11uj61g.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
[Image: tumblr_lng423kg8r1qazsmz.gif]
Big Grin

All the bloody Sheldon and Penny gifs are of them engaged in various levels of STARING. Whilst delightful, this does not help my current cause. But keep 'em coming regardless.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad
[Image: 10i88ro.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant