• queenoftheDales, Jomi25
[Image: normal_TBBT301-0065.jpg]

[Image: normal_TBBT2010008.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Jomi25, queenoftheDales

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jomi25
Someone obviously had a lot of spare time, Well Done!!!!

The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, Idle Miscreant, FranEssi
While that mix may be edited with a slight bias, you can see the passion in the looks (and interactions/dialogues in scenes). It's all down to what you believe in; exciting(is that even a wrestling hold!)>[Image: tumblr_mc7synB0X71qgg832o1_1280.jpg] or> [Image: tumblr_mbf837465q1qasxjlo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma, Louise, Nutz
It's so great to pop into this thread and see Ricardo has done his rounds. Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, ricardo shillyshally
I'm not even a Shenny and that's damn convincing. Makes the Lenny seem pretty pathetic, too.
We will convince you. But thanks for revitalising the Howard and Raj threads. I like the way she gets distracted (body mass), and Sheldon by a put-put course!

This I think is the real start of the Shenny Phenomenon. So far Leonard has been playing his emotional leech role. Penny and Sheldon start their power game. The looks these two are giving each other, and Penny's expressions, near end of clip are precious!

The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Gamma, Jomi25, chaotic temptation
I would'nt expect anyone to read that essay about Monty Python-Postmodernism, I'm only about 3/4 through! But it's interesting when someone from outside, analyses your own culture; he talks about the dark heart at the centre of English humour. It's true. So while a small part of me is a cynical nihilist, most of me is a positive optimist. I'm not so deluded that I believe CL will have a revelation, and change the plot. But I will revel in those precious scenes we got.