TOP Shenny scenes
After seven years, 'The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis' still seems to pack a punch in the BB episode polls. So many of these classic Sheldon/Penny romps are in there, Bath Gift, Duck, Panti Pinata, Pancake! Vote for your fave Shenny episodes here if you haven't done so already... Tongue

http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

These are the finest episodes the BB creators ever wrote, after all.

[Image: 23112_900.png]
Teaching Penny "a little physics"

The following 3 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • queenoftheDales, wellplayedpenny, chaotic temptation
This is classic Shenny scene for me. They set it up by leading us to believe that Sheldon thinks 'friends with benefits' is related to health care,(he's not stupid!). It contains all the elements of their relationship. A lovely moment when Sheldon thanks Penny, and then we get the best bit; after a night of feasting, games, and spending the night with Penny, Sheldon now has a much better undertanding of 'FWB'. It's worth it alone for the look on Leonard's face!

The following 6 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Gamma, queenoftheDales, CassandraElise, Nutz, Jomi25, chaotic temptation
(08-12-2014, 10:20 PM)pilot fish Wrote: This is classic Shenny scene for me. They set it up by leading us to believe that Sheldon thinks 'friends with benefits' is related to health care,(he's not stupid!). It contains all the elements of their relationship. A lovely moment when Sheldon thanks Penny, and then we get the best bit; after a night of feasting, games, and spending the night with Penny, Sheldon now has a much better undertanding of 'FWB'. It's worth it alone for the look on Leonard's face!

So sad this episode didn't make it into the top 16.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Penny messing with Sheldon...Blossom Sheldon's first reaction always cracks me up. Big Grin

And this... Leonard's reaction in the end... XD Too bad this wasn't included in the Top 16, as well.

The following 5 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, ricardo shillyshally, Nutz, CassandraElise
Oh I LOVE that knocking scene Jomi. It's Jim Parsons at his very best.
(08-15-2014, 07:33 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Oh I LOVE that knocking scene Jomi. It's Jim Parsons at his very best.

Too bad it seems like Sheldon is no longer allowed to knock on Penny's door. Only Amy's.
Some more compulsive knocking. I love the way Penny doesn't try to change him, just changes it into a playful game!

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(08-15-2014, 10:05 PM)devilbk Wrote: Too bad it seems like Sheldon is no longer allowed to knock on Penny's door. Only Amy's.

Don't forget he's also allowed to knock drunkenly on his own bedroom door in an attempt at humor SockSock

[quote='Jomi25' pid='6914' dateline='1408083078']
Penny messing with Sheldon...Blossom Sheldon's first reaction always cracks me up. Big Grin

And this... Leonard's reaction in the end... XD Too bad this wasn't included in the Top 16, as well.

I LOVE this episode! So sad it didn't make it into the top 16.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Strange!